N.Y.C. Big Bold Volume By the Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #337 out of 775 in Mascara

March 25, 2016

Bought this product on a whim and I couldn't be happier! This mascara separates and defines each of my lashes with no clumping! I'll definitely be purchasing this product again when I run out.

February 01, 2016

This mascara is amazing! I tried it for the first time today, and I have to say that I honestly wasn't expecting to be thrilled. Much to my surprise this mascara by far out performs many other "high end" mascaras that I have tried. It coats my lashes evenly without clumping and makes them look full and voluminous. I also have not found that it flakes or leaves any smudges throughout the day. I will most definitely purchase this mascara again. An absolute bargain!

January 19, 2016

I bought this mascara after seeing how well it looked on my daughter. I fell in love it looks great. I had nice be long and thick lashes. The only problem I had was it seemed to dry out quicker than my other mascaras and I'm not a pumper :(. I would definitely buy this product again it looked amazing. Hoping how quickly it dried out was just a fluke.

January 13, 2016

I usually buy whatever mascara is on sale. This was the one this time around. I have actually enjoyed this mascara. It doesn't clump and it goes on well. It doesn't transform my lashes or anything- nothing does, but it really helps to make them curl a little bit and nothing has ever done that before. I enjoy using this product and just might pay full price for it next time around.

November 09, 2015

This mascara goes on clumpy and I have to take a Qtip and some cream to get it off my eye lid and under my bottom lash.

September 08, 2014

Received this product to test, and for a value brand t does a great job. Great price and really great bold lashes. IF you are looking for something more inexpensive, try this mascara.

September 02, 2014

I ran out of my usual mascara and decided to purchase the NYC big bold volume mascara since the price was amazing! It is going to be my new favorite mascara, it does what it says, big volume!! It is also non irritating to my sensitive eyes!! All for $4.99, I would say that is a great deal and will definately be buying more!