nyx brow pomade

nyx brow pomade Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 28, 2015

I love my brows. I love not spending ridiculous amounts of money. So when I found my NYX pomade for $10 at London Drugs, i screamed YAAS at the top of my lungs. My brows are naturally very fine and thin, so i like to fill in my brows wherever i go, even to work. My job is very physical, and most of the time i sweat. But with the NYX pomade my brows stay on point till i wash them off. I've literally had my friends wipe the sides of my brows while im driving to see if it comes off, and then hear them say WOOOOW surprisingly cause it didn't even move a bit. Ive tried a lot of different brow products in the past and have found that the ones that do usually stay on the longest, are difficult as fuh to take out. Id scrub the crap out of my face but there'd still be bits of it stuck on, at which point id usually give up and go to sleep. But a little scrubing with some cleanser or even make up wipes and my brows are basic and natural again.

Another reason this product is everything, is cause you can take your time with it. The NYX pomade is such a smooth formula its like butter, that sticks on your brows for as long as you want. A lot of the other pomades and gels ive tried, you'd have to work quick with them as they dry up and make it hard to blend and work with. But not NYX pomade, NYX is smoooth. I dont know what kind of magic is in this NYX pomade that makes it so smooth yet stays put, but my brows have never looked better. Can you tell i love my brows?

September 23, 2015

I bought this product in Chocolate and was really surprised with it. It is much more neutral then most other drugstore eyebrow products. The formula is nice, maybe a bit more slick then I prefer but still lasts a very long time. The color seems to have very little red in it which is what I prefer. The only down side is that it is a bit too dark for me, but other then that it is a great product.