NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

October 19, 2016

J'adore ce gloss! Il est très brillant tout en étant pas trop collant il a une belle pigmentation et pour le prix c'est certain que c'est un must! J'ai plusieurs teintes déja et je compte en acheter d'autres dans le futur!

October 09, 2016

Oh m'y god, je crois que je pourrais avoir toutes les couleurs si je le pouvais. L'odeur, la couvrance, la texture, tout est absolument génial dans ce gloss. Je le recommande et en plus il est pas top cher. ;)

October 02, 2016

I love these so much. They aren't sticky at all and they stay on pretty long. The colors are also great. Definitely a great find for a cheaper price. I own a few of the nude colors and I am excited to try the others.

September 30, 2016

I love the nyx butter gloss especially the eclair one. I frequently purchase it. I love the color and shine it leaves on my lips. It also helps my lips from drying out so that's a bonus.

September 26, 2016

NYX lippies are my favourites at the drugstore. The price point is amazing and the quality too! They go on so smoothly on the lips, are incredibly pigmented and they last a long time. They are very comparable to other higher-ended glosses. Plus, they smell very nice!

September 26, 2016

I went out and bought the Nyx butter gloss because of the ChickAdvisor reviewer's choice! I bought the "Fortune Cookie" color. I must say, I'm very impressed with this product.

When I first applied this lip gloss, I thought, oh no, it's a bit thick and it might dry up my lips like all the other gloss. Then about 3 minutes pass, it starts to hydrate my lips and my lips feels so soft and smooth.

It sets very well on my lips and I love the color and the it smell so good! I have bought numerous higher end lip gloss and I could honestly say, they all dry up my lips. Nyx butter gloss, once when it sets, it's so smooth. I think this is my new favorite gloss!

The only downfall is the color is not as pigmented as I thought, with some lip liner, this is perfect. Love the way my lips feel with them on. Thanks Chicks, for leading me to this awesome gloss with your reviews.

September 21, 2016

I have tried these and i like them alot, I also like that there are a bunch of colors to pick from :)
i like how my lips feel while im wearing it. im very impressed.

August 15, 2016

It is really buttery as it's name suggested. It glides on the lips very smoothly and it is very moisturizing. The colour is not as sheer as a normal lip gloss.

August 12, 2016

I found this product at Target and was compelled to try it because of the price! I bought the shade Tiramisu. Love the colour. My only qualm is that it leaves a little bit of a sticky feeling. If it were a deeper shade, I'd probably wear it on its own more often. If I buy this again, I'm definitely going to try Crème Brûlée next time.

August 11, 2016

I love all nyx products this butter gloss is just the perfect lip gloss and smells so good too also very easy to find and is very affordable I would recommend it to everyone great brand

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play