NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 665 in Lip Gloss

January 14, 2017

I purchased NYX's Butter Gloss in Ibiza. While the colour is beautiful, I find the lipstick very drying, it goes on streaky and doesn't last long. I'd much rather purchase a higher end lipstick than to waste money on these lipsticks again.

January 04, 2017

These are great, i find them a bit sticky - some colours more than others but this is easily remedied if you lightly blot the excess with a tissue then I find they remain creamy and glossy without my hair attaching itself to my lips all day. Cherry Pie and Angel Food Cake are my faves so far.

January 04, 2017

These are great! I wear them alone, or layered over lipstick for added shine. The price is fantastic and they come in a decent colour selection. Definitely worth checking out.

January 04, 2017

I am a huge fan of NYX cosmetics and the butter glosses are one of my favourites! The range of shades is great and the price is more than reasonable. Although they're a bit sticky, it's not a huge deal to me. I like that they're slightly sheer, it makes them great for layering over lipstick!

December 09, 2016

My favourite lip glosses! They are very hydrating and while the first appear sticky, this passes after a few minutes. They are not super pigmented but I like my lip glosses to be on the sheer side. They are also very affordable which is a huge bonus!

December 06, 2016

i like nyx butter gloss, although it can be pretty sticky and my hair gets stuck in it all the time, but the colours create a great glossy look for me during the day, feels nice on the lips all around even with the bit of sticky to it

October 19, 2016

J'adore ce gloss! Il est très brillant tout en étant pas trop collant il a une belle pigmentation et pour le prix c'est certain que c'est un must! J'ai plusieurs teintes déja et je compte en acheter d'autres dans le futur!

October 09, 2016

Oh m'y god, je crois que je pourrais avoir toutes les couleurs si je le pouvais. L'odeur, la couvrance, la texture, tout est absolument génial dans ce gloss. Je le recommande et en plus il est pas top cher. ;)

October 02, 2016

I love these so much. They aren't sticky at all and they stay on pretty long. The colors are also great. Definitely a great find for a cheaper price. I own a few of the nude colors and I am excited to try the others.

September 30, 2016

I love the nyx butter gloss especially the eclair one. I frequently purchase it. I love the color and shine it leaves on my lips. It also helps my lips from drying out so that's a bonus.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce

skye22 added a new review for
    Post Honey Shreddies

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Winslow added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Toffifee