• NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil
  • NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil

NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #268 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 20, 2016

J'aime beaucoup chaque produit nyx que j'essaie. Le crayon est crémeux mais pas trop facile à appliquer ! Mine précise, couleur pigmenter et longue tenue à mon avis.

September 20, 2016

This brow pencil goes on easy and there are enough colours, that I was able to find a match. The price is great for the amount of product you get. I wish the cap on the pencil and the cap for the brush were different, so I wasn't always opening up one side and getting the wrong thing.

August 12, 2016

The eyebrow pencil is just as good if not better than the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz. I use this every day and there are a ton of colour options. It's easy to use and I honestly find I don't see a difference when I use this or the Anastasia pencil, so I would much rather use a pencil that's half the price!

January 11, 2015

I've bought these in black and hues of blues for eyeliner and a light brown shade for my eyebrows. They are very creamy without weighing your eye down and didn't smudge. I like these a lot and the price is great.

November 22, 2014

I heard about NYX products after watching YouTubes videos about great low cost makeup, I live in Canada and found a good selection of this line at my local Rexall. The price was great maybe $4. 00 and it goes on really well and lasts. I bought the black and navy pencils and am pleased with both. So happy I can't wait to try other products in this line.

August 22, 2014

Creamy and sets nicely. Great colour selection. Glides on and blends well.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches