nyx eyeliner pen Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 807 in Eye Liner

June 30, 2016

I love this eyeliner and it creates a sharp wing and I tested this out on a extremely hot day. Didn't budge and doesn't move literally stays on all day and hard to remove which I like.

January 09, 2016

I love this eyeliner and I have it in many shades. It goes on very smoothly and provides lasting wear. If you like an eyeliner with a thicker line, this is great, and it also works well on the lower lash line. It isn't as precise as using a liquid eyeliner, but it depends on the effect you're aiming for. The price is great and I would definitely recommend giving it a try!

September 22, 2015

NYX is my favourite. Great quality for such a low price. The eyeliner stays put all day.

October 29, 2014

love the width of the pen! creates smooth and clean lines every time, easy wash off and a great value another bonus is is is vegan!

August 05, 2014

I really wanted to like this product because I loooove NYX but this did not live up to the expectation. It applied beautifully but barely last for 4 hours, which is unaccepted for my lifestyle.
    I love the pen applicator but you HAVE to store it with the lid down or else it dries out super fast. I had to go buy a second because of this mistake.
    I think this might be more suited for costume makeup or something temporary but don't expect it to last the work or school day. Didn't try it with primer, might make a difference but I need a product that doesn't need a bunch of layers to keep it in place

I'll keep it just to have something else from NYX but I never use it