NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 595 in Foundation

July 26, 2016

I am someone who has rosacea, so this did not cover the way I wanted it to. But for someone with little to no acne, this might be just what you're looking for! A nice matte finish- which is a super plus for someone with oily skin like me because you want to avoid looking shiny. I think the colour range is good- there's a shade for you and me :)!

June 22, 2016

Have been using high end foundations for a a while was getting sick of the results so true and really like it goes on smooth wears 12 hours nicely doesn't get to greasy give a nice full coverage!

March 25, 2016

It's amazing for oily and dry skin. It lasts long and looks great great for everyday wear. Also the color is awesome and gives a great shine to face. I would highly recommend this product, for oily and dry skin types,

February 28, 2016

I never knew that NYX had physical stores but when i found out and found this foundation i wanted it right away. With my oil skin i wanted something that was going to give me a matte flawless look and this foundation does just that. The shade i have is also very close to my shade of skin but was very hard to get in stores as i had to go back a separate time to find it. I wish they had a color that was my exact skin color but with a lot of foundations that is not very possible so this was definitely close enough. The price was also very low

June 23, 2015

This is a great foundation. Goes on smoothly, doesn't crack. It matches my pale skin with pink undertones really well. Even though it is a matte foundation it isn't flat. It is a nice smooth finish.

March 21, 2015

PROS
-coverage is medium/full
-yellow undertoned (is a pro for me, may not be for other undertones)
-doesn't oxidize
-stays in place, I don't need to powder

CONS
-has a fragrance
-can't build coverage without looking cakey
-wears off around my nose later in the day

February 19, 2015

I found it blended well, covers up blemishes, and stays matte for a few hours at least, which for me, is the best I can hope for. Bonus points for being cruelty free!

February 18, 2015

this is my everyday favvvvorite foundation i fell in love with it the moment i put it on. it stays matte all day and goes on really nicely

January 14, 2015

I bought this shade in nude since I am a light olive skin tone. It is a bit too dark for me but if i add a lighter foundation i can get it the right shade. The issue is , is that it doesn't stay matte on me! Even after 1 hour it has a slickness to it. It probably would be better if i had used the powder with it but i forgot to grab it. I'm going to keep looking though, for the price I'm pretty sure i can find something better.

November 21, 2014

Very good price wise. Had a very long last effect. Kept my face from going oily. Also used their primer.