NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation

NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 595 in Foundation

November 08, 2016

Bonne poudre fond de teint abordable de pharmacie. Elle procure une bonne couvrance sur la peau . Un fond de teint de tout les jours qui enlève qui ne fait pas d'effet brillant sur le visage.

November 08, 2016

Les produits NYX sont tellement d'une bonne qualité à prix abordable. J'ai la peau tendance grasse et huileuse, cette poudre est tout simplement parfaite. Elle aide à ma zone T a rester matte toute la journée.

November 08, 2016

J'aime vraiment les produits de NYX. Ils ne sont pas trop dispendieux et sont de superbe qualité. Cette poudre de fond de teint est assez couvrante et j'ai réussi à trouver une teinte qui me convenait parfaitement .Je recommande!

November 08, 2016

I have very dry skin - and I also live in a dry climate. I was looking for a cost-effective, light coverage foundation - and found it. I do apply primer prior to application - as generally powder doesn't stick well in its absence - but this also helps protect my skin from over-drying. The colour matches well with my skin, and it lasts all day long. It doesn't feel excessively powdery, and after application, my skin is silky smooth.

September 15, 2016

Combination skin - I use this powder over my liquid foundation or for any touch ups. It does its job and stays on for i'd say a long time for its quality - a couple hours if you're using a setting spray. I'd purchase again if i ever needed a matte powder foundation and needed something on the cheaper side.
(odorless cause i know some had odor and some may be wondering)
- warm beige

September 11, 2016

This was okay. It works as a setting powder but it didn't keep me matte all day (I have combination skin). I don't think it would work great as a foundation. For the price I would recommend a cheaper one like Revlon or Loreal.

July 19, 2016

Was very disappointed with this foundation. I found that it applied very cakey on me (even with just a thin layer) and it did nothing to keep my shine away(maybe for an hour) The coverage is light to medium but you will get that cakey effect. I've tried using it on top of a liquid foundation and it works little better as a blotting powder. But still required touch ups throughout the day. I really wanted to love this as I love all other Nyx products.

May 09, 2016

i got this to try out because i wanted a powder that kept my face from getting oily throughout the day and i gotta say this one does the job really good. i use it over top of a liquid foundation and it really helps. its even good for touchups throughout the day. can be used as a setting powder too.. lots of uses for it !

May 01, 2016

Really loved the product but needed to use more powder then other brands to get full coverage. Usually a powder foundation will
Last me 2-3 months. This lasted 1 month

February 13, 2016

This is another NYX product that I crave, because my oily-dry combination skin is easily oily (duh) and I don't fancy wearing foundation for everyday routine, I use BB-cream or CC-cream and their oil control is usually far from good, I definitely need setting powder that'll do the work. My bestfriend recommended this NYX Powder foundie and yes when I gave it a go from the first time I know that I'm inlove with it! The oil control is really good and price is okay, not expensive at all while giving medium coverage. Definitely repurchase and this is one of my HG!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml