OFF!Clip On Insect Repellent
Amazing

OFF!Clip On Insect Repellent Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 44 in Insect Repellent

January 09, 2016

I think this is a waste of money ,it doesn't keep any bugs away, took it camping with us and we got eaten alive disappointing for a product that isn't cheap

July 06, 2012

Those pesky mosquitoes have arrived and I when I go out to garden or just want to relax in the shade I end up coming back in with huge welts all over me.Mosquitoes love me(its nice to be loved but really?!)I picked this up at the store the other day as the commercial has been playing non stop on tv and it caught my attention.

I thought this would be really good for the times you cant be bothered to spray yourself down with a spray.You can just clip it on you and go.Its actually much larger then I would have thought because it does have a fan and movable parts inside but you can also set it next to where you are outside.

The clip on has a internal fan as I mentioned which is run by batteries(included)It circulates a scentless repellent.It also has a on and off switch.I love that I don't stink like greasy bug repellent this works wonders.This is perfect if your having a outdoor barbecue just set it beside you as you eat and you wont get eaten!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear