Olay Acne Control Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #689 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

Salicylic acid. Acne cleanser. Controls blemishes. Oil-free. This salicylic acid acne cleanser lathers and deep cleans to eliminate most acne blemishes for consistently clear skin. Immediately minimizes excess oil and impurities that can clog pores. Powerful Dual Hydroxy Complex fights blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts. Oil-free, residue-free formula.

February 15, 2017

I have finally found a product that I'm excited to use. It has completely cleared up the worst of my acne I applied at night I want to wake up in the morning hasn't disappeared but it has dried up significantly. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends and I will be continuing to purchase this product.

September 01, 2016

I usually am very happy with Olay products but I found this quite disappointing. It tended to make my eyes water, even though I didn't use it close to my eyes, and despite using it for 2 weeks, at least once a day, my skin did not improve at all.

March 31, 2016

I started getting "middle age" acne. I decided to give Olay acne control face wash a try. Wow! My skin is mych clearer and softer and in no way does this product dry my skin. I have told all my friends they should try it even if they don't have breakouts. Love it!

February 29, 2016

How can I not review Olay Acne control face wash, which has helped me get over with my teen age facial acne. Swear to it for my fellow buyers. This is an amazing product. Really!!

January 21, 2016

This product is amazing! Even after the first wash I knew I would use this product again! It left my skin feeling refreshed and actually helps a lot with acne..you need to use it everyday for it to work though..

December 09, 2015

I like the smell and it smoothness after using it, I will recommend olay acne control face wash it worked for me

September 26, 2015

did the job but dried out my skin

September 23, 2015

I love Olay products. The best part about them is that they are easy and mostly affordable. They've also been around for a while and I don't know any girl who hasn't heard/used any of their products before.

March 11, 2015

Firstly the cover cracked almost immediately, secondly all the product junks up at what was left of the cover. Thirdly the product is very hard to rinse off. One positive note, you need very little product so this thing may last forever!

October 30, 2014

It makes a tingling, cool feeling which I like. It makes my skin feel a lot softer and cleaner after I use it, however doesn't work well for under the skin acne.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows