Olay Daily Facials Express Wipes Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

1.5/5

April 30, 2016

I purchased these to have in my gym bag. I was disappointed to find after opening the package and using one wipe....the rest were barely moist, this resulting in a problem taking most of my makeup off. They also seemed to sting the heck out if my eyes. Will not be repurchasing.

February 20, 2014

I love using this to get my makeup off. Sometimes when I use them they burn my face though. Overall I love em though

October 10, 2013

Love these handy dandy make up removal clothes, takes off all your make up

July 24, 2013

I have been using that product for not long even tough I had it in my house for a while. The makeup remover that I use usually was done so I give it try with those wipes. It's ok for the face and take off the make-up (even if it's take a few times to completely remove everything), but it stings my eyes every time and I have to wash my face after to take off the sticky feeling. it's good to bring with you on camping or at the cottage, but I will stick to my regular make-up remover at home.

1.5/5

April 19, 2013

I'm actually very very disappointed in these wipes.
They didn't stay moist even though i resealed the package perfectly.
they also did not remove 60% of my makeup and burnt my eyes quite bad :(
I prefer my cheaper ones over these !!

May 14, 2012

These wipes don't really stay all that moist. Also, they do not remove most or even al makeup from my face with the use of one wipe. It normally takes 3-4 wipes for me to fully remove my face makeup. Therefore, I do go through wipes pretty fast. I like that this product is 100% fragrance free. So, it doesn't irritate my skin or eyes and it doesn't have any offensive scent to it either. And, this is why, I probably have chosen to stick with using these wipes until I finish up my 2 packs of them versus instantly switching over to using some of the more popular ones instead. These wipes certainly aren't the worst, nor are they the best. They are okay to use. However, I probably will end up straying from them at some point.

May 05, 2012

I actually use these for eye make up remover and they work very well for that purpose. I've been skeptical to rely on them as an actual cleanser ( didn't think they had enough cleanser power to get rid of all the makeup). BUt after reading these reviews I'm going to give them a try and see how it goes.

April 14, 2012

I ran out of my usual Ponds daily cleansers and I thought I'd give the Olay Daily Facials a try since they were on sale.

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product. It deep cleans, reduces acne and comes in a sensitive skin formula (which is what I purchased). It doesn't leave your skin dry or as if there is a layer of residue left on your skin.

They say the sensitive skin version is fragrance free but it has a weird smell - nothing too offensive and I can deal with it but, it is the only downside to the product.

I will consider picking these up again from the store when I run out.

January 19, 2012

For awhile I was using these and was very happy with how effective they were with removing all m meme up and these did not iterate my skin or burn my eyes. But for the price I had to find another product. It was just getting way too expensive and you to not get that many wipes in the package.

June 14, 2010

This is the stuff a lazy girl's dreams are made of. I was addicted to these for a while because I literally did not have to wash my face. I used it at the end of the day, using one sheet to wipe all the make up off, and a second sheet to really make sure all traces of makeup were gone. I think that the second sheet also exfoliated my face a little since I was scrubbing so much. I never broke out or had acne problems by using these nightly. The only reason I stopped was to stop being lazy and to stop spending money on moist towelettes! But these are a lifesaver for those nights when you can't drag yourself to the bathroom... and it's definitely better than falling sleep with a face full of makeup. Oh, and it takes away every trace of mascara, too. Not sure how it will hold up against the new waterproof makeup out there, but I get the feeling it might do just fine.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil