Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

November 01, 2016

Il n'est pas mon nettoyant favorit, mais je l'aime vraiment beaucoup quand même! Il nettoie très bien et laisse un effet de propreté! Je le rachèterai quand j'aurai un petit budget!

July 12, 2016

I received this originally with the Olay electric cleansing brush and It was a perfect fit. I found this really cleaned any left over makeup off that I wasn't able to get with a facial towelette. This product doesn't dry the skin but also doesn't leave it oily which I find some cleansers do. I love that it leaves a nice light sent as well. The best part however, this only cost me $5!

July 12, 2016

for a long time I could never wear makeup because my pores would get clogged and my face would look and feel oily . I have tried multiple pro active solutions and similar products from other brand but none of them worked for me. Finally I tried olays shine minimising cleanser in less then a week it had me looking and feeling better I would highly recommend it for the past two years I have used it every single day.

April 24, 2016

I love this cleanser. Leaves my face feeling very soft and clean. it removes all my makeup very well. I couldn't help myself but to buy more of the product

April 13, 2016

This is a fantastic cleanser! Removes all my makeup. Minimizes pores and really does keep the shine away! Did not tighten my skin and had a nice scent. I love it!

March 03, 2016

Okay fresh shine minimizing is something I use form time to time. If I am not broke out aND just need something to clean my face I will use this! But if I am broke out I always go for something different

1.5/5

February 26, 2016

I bought this product thinking it Olay so it's good right? Well not good for me I found it dryed out parts and didn't do anything for my pimples I was quite disappointed

February 17, 2016

I loved the smell of this cleanser, it smelled so divine. I didn't notice any shine gone or erase my imperfections. I used it as a regular cleanser to remove a day's worth wear from my face.

February 08, 2016

Man this cleanser caused me a lot of trouble. For starters it doesn't live up to its name, it didn't reduce any of shine on my face in fact it might of caused more ! It didn't get my face clean as after I used toner you could still seem some residue and it caused me to breakout which sucks. At least I only got a sample size! It has a sort of slippery metallic black colour and a nice scent but those are the only non negative things I have to say about it. I would not recommend this cleanser to anybody

September 20, 2015

Initially, I thought this cleaner was annoying because it's so thick, like a mask. After I was done washing my face, it didn't rinse like a daily cleaner. The product wasn't "tough" to remove, but it definitely took longer than normal washes to get off my face. Still, I can say that the kaolin clay really did a good job at minimizing shine. I use this cleanser to remove oil & dirt, not makeup. I love the honeysuckle & white tea scent! As a woman with sensitive & acne prone skin, some of my favourite things about this are its being oil-free & not clogging my pores. I didn't have any bad or painful reactions after using this. If you have oily skin, I suggest you pick this up!