• Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin
  • Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin

Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 1162 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 17, 2017

This is a great basic fragrance-free moisturizer that does not irritate my somewhat sensitive skin and contains niacinamide. I love that it is lightweight, great for layering and seems to have the perfect texture for my combination skin. All in all, it’s a great affordable drugstore option.

February 13, 2017

I really like this. It moisturizes enough without breaking me out. i especially like the one with built in spf. I've used this for years and never been disappointed.

January 10, 2017

As I have gotten older, my skin has become more sensitive and dry. I was looking for a product that would work with both of these skin issues. I am very pleased with this product. It is gentle on my skin while moisturizing the trouble zones.

December 04, 2016

This is my favourite face moisturizer ever! I have tried many different moisturizer for my sensitive skin and most of them made me break out. This one did not and keeps my skin from drying out! I love it!

September 30, 2016

I paid 10 dollars for this at the grocery store and I like that it is a nice light lotion and can be used under my foundation. it is not too heavy or greasy and makes your skin feel really nice. There is literally no smell to it, which is what i like for my face. Added fragrance just leads to dryness, breakouts and rashes. That is why it is great for those with sensitive skin. it dries to a matte finish. while still quenching the thirst of your skin.

June 08, 2016

This product doesn't make my face feel greasy and it does a good job at hydrating it. Does not break me out in pimples and it doesn't cost a fortune to buy, I will definitely repurchase :)

March 23, 2016

Love this stuff. I've been using Olay on my skin for over 20 years and I won't stop! The lotion goes right into my skin and keeps it smooth and soft without feeling heavy.

January 22, 2016

this product smells great. It absorbs quickly and completely. Great product!

December 04, 2015

I have oily, acne prone skin and this moisturizer really is my Holy Grail daytime moisturizer. I love that this moisturizer is fragrance free and that the 4th ingredient is Niacinamide, which is great for both wrinkles and breakout prone skin! It helps with my hyper-pigmentation marks and it really sinks in quickly. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. I can't recommend this enough!

June 08, 2015

This has been my go to moisturizer for the last few years. It's hydrating without leaving the skin feeling oily as it is very light. It sinks in quickly and makeup applies well over top. My skin is acne-prone but this does not cause any additional break outs like many other moisturizers do. It doesn't have much of a smell, which is great because I dislike strong fragrances in my skin care products. It is very good value, and you can often find it on sale. The packaging is sanitary and I don't have to worry about it leaking if I throw it in to my bag. Overall, I have really enjoyed using this product. Unfortunately, my skin has been very dry lately (due to acne treatment) so this moisturizer is just not moisturizing enough. Hopefully I can start using this again once my skin settles down a bit.
    If you have normal or combination skin, this moisturizer is great and I would highly recommend it. However, if you have dry/flaky skin, this may not be moisturizing enough for you.