Olay Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream

Olay Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 624 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Olay Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream is professionally designed as a primary solution that smoothes uneven texture, lines and wrinkles. Perfect for the following skin types: Normal, Dry, Extra Dry, Combination/Oily, Oily Sensitive. Visit Olay.ca for more information.

February 17, 2014

I use this everyday after the shower.
    it has eliminatrd dryness and reduced laugh lines tremendously.
    the price is a bit crazy tho $30 for such a little tube.

July 11, 2011

Even though I dont have wrinkles yet I figured I would try it out. I must say it has made my skin feeling very smooth and I did notice I wasnt getting as many pimples anymore. Which I loved. Great product I am an Olay lover.

November 27, 2010

I love Olay products and was so excited when they came out with their PROX line. The Wrinkle Smoothing Cream is a wonderful night moisturizer and makes my skin feel soft and supple all night long. I have dry skin, and right away it helped to soften and moisturize my face. It isn't too heavy or sticky, and has a very light scent. I have noticed a difference in the amount of tiny wrinkles around my eyes; they seem to be diminishing a little bit after only 4 weeks use. The price is a little steep, but worth it. I have used high end department store moisturizers that have cost twice as much, and I believe that the Olay Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream works just as well, if not better than the high end products.

July 06, 2010

This is a great product. I have been using this for a few years now and it is the best wrinkle cream I have found to date. Definitely recommend it.

June 14, 2010

Olay Pro-X wrinkle creme has been a life saver. I am in my early thirties and just starting to see the fine lines of aging. I was starting to freak out a little bit. I saw a commercial for Olay Pro-X on television and was impressed how it was rated compared to much more expensive brands. Since I am a mom I can't spend a ton of money on facial cremes. I was so happy with the results. It made my skin feel softer, smoother, more even, and best of all diminished my fine lines. I really noticed a difference around my mouth and eyes. Go Olay!