Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex Reviews

Ranked #337 out of 621 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Diminishes wrinkle appearance instantly and over time, advanced biopeptide + B3 complex.

February 10, 2016

I tried a sample of this product and simply fell in love! I have been using it twice a day on areas that need attention (such as on the lower part of my cheeks and around the eyes), and I can honestly notice a difference. My skin is more firm, and the wrinkles are not as visible.

The nice scent of the product is bonus! Definitely recommend!

January 05, 2016

I use the product every day. It's easy to use and great to see the effects so quickly.

January 05, 2016

I have entered the age where I need to be more attentive to my face. This is a good wrinkle cream that has a nice scent to it. The cream is soft and silky and sports really well. I have yet to see any results as I am more using this as a preventative.

0.5/5

November 20, 2015

Received a trial sample, it has a lovely smell but I was unable to use it. I tried it a few times but unfortunately it did not agree with me, my face got very itchy & hot..too bad

1.5/5

November 20, 2015

I go a trial size sample. Very light scented, smells nice, the product itself is light, however the product didn't work at all, saw no difference, it did make me breakout.

October 01, 2015

For the price of this, it's like putting any other cream on my face. I didn't see any benefiets or improvements. A waste of money.

September 30, 2015

Olay regenerist wrinkle
    No results...
    I used on both fine lines and large forehead wrinkles
    No visible results
    Used from start to finish

Glad I had a coupon so didn't pay full price for the Olay cream

Too expensive for it doesn't work

September 30, 2015

I was using this and I honestly didn't see any difference in my skin and I hate the texture of it.

March 28, 2015

I got this for my mom and she likes it. It doesn't get rid of wrinkles but makes skin feel smoother and look nicer. It makes wrinkles less visible.

February 23, 2015

Goes on well, not greasy, seems to make skin feel softer. Not sure how effective against wrinkles, but then what really is.