Old Dutch Sour Cream And Onion Potato Chips

Old Dutch Sour Cream And Onion Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 1062 in Snacks

November 13, 2016

My favourite flavour, and I love these chips. Even though they are sour cream and onion I still dip them in my homemade onion dip for a real zing that I really like.

November 13, 2016

I love these because they have the perfect crunchy texture and are loaded with flavor. I like that they don't skimp on the sour cream and onion flavouring and the bag is less expensive and better tasting than other chip brands.

November 13, 2016

This is my favorite potato chip. They have the best flavor. They are my go to treat when I'm happy or sad. My second favorite potato chip is Sour Cream and Cheddar. Yummy time for chips.

March 09, 2016

Used to be my favourite, but the new kettle typed chips sure put these types under the table. These are my favourite for sour cream an onion flavour though. Just wish the chips themselves were better. They're really thin and can get over saturated with oil as a result.

January 27, 2016

These are my favourite potato chips that I usually have on hand every weekend. Also, they are made at the factory in my city