Old Spice Swagger Shampoo

Old Spice Swagger Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 21 in Men's Shampoo & Conditioner

March 22, 2017

My wife bought it for me and I was worried it would make my scalp dry but after my first use my was softer than before and smelled great. It exceeded my expectations!

February 27, 2017

This is a great shampoo. It keeps me feeling fresh and clean especially since I work outside all day everyday. The scent is great too. I will definitely keep this in my routine. Great product.

February 27, 2017

this is my usual body wash and shampoo. I enjoy using it i find it a little pricy but good quality and my wife even loves the scents and the sent lasts throughout the day when you use many of the same scents together..

February 14, 2017

I bought this by accident, thinking it was body wash. But it did end up being a great shampoo after all. I like the scent and it lathers quite well. It also does work as body wash. Lol

January 23, 2017

This is my got to shampoo any day anytime. its a classic. You can't go wrong with this. I tried a few others but the smell wouldn't stay as long as this would. Love the smell and I have gotten good comments on how I smell which is a result of this shampoo. Good job Old Spice. keep it up.

January 22, 2017

J'utilise fréquemment ce shampooing et je l'adore. Il hydrate bien les cheveux et il sent vraiment bon. En fait, il sent l'homme. Il ne dépose pas de pelicule grasse sur le cheveux.

June 30, 2016

This is a mans shampoo. I have a lot of it. It smells good but my husband won't use it because the scent is to strong. I'm sure lots of guys would like it. My husband is very picky.