Olymel chicken chunkies
Good

Olymel chicken chunkies Reviews

Ranked #398 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 26, 2013

I found these very good, it was solid white meat and very tasty. I did not like the price of them (very expensive) it was a good thing I had a coupon or I wouldn't be writing this review.

August 26, 2013

My kids love chicken nuggets and I used to buy Jane's until Metro had the Olymel chicken chunkies on sale for $5 a box. I decided to give it a try and was so glad I did! The meat is whole white chicken breast, not the minced chicken formed into shapes like the Jane's one. The batter is also quite tasty and my kids and husband all love it.

April 20, 2012

I did not enjoy this product at all. I was looking for finger food for a party and this product was on sale. The BBQ chunkies are too spicy and the Honey Garlic is gross! I would not recommend this product at all and will not be purchasing in the future.

January 05, 2012

Very yummy. Found to be a bit pricey but had coupons so it made it worth it. Just need to be able to get them in more stores.