Ombra Herbal Extract Foam Bath

Ombra Herbal Extract Foam Bath Reviews

Ranked #687 out of 841 in Bath & Body

September 29, 2016

This is such a nice Foam Bath.. tons and tons of bubbles with a long lasting scent that fills your whole house after your bath !!

Your skin is extremely smooth, soft and your senses are relaxed and any stresses from the day have been sent away !!

With it's ingredients being made up of essential oils and herbs (comes in a varitey, lavendar, chamomille, spearmint, eucalyptus etc.) you know it is good for your skin.

I find it has no effects on allergies or sensitive skin. You only need a cap full for a full tub of water too! II really love this.

April 16, 2015

After a stressful day,this does the trick.loads of bubbles and real extract smells amazing.

December 31, 2006

Love the Eucalyptus-scented foam bath. It's a staple item for me in the winter since I always catch a cold at some point. There's nothing better than running a hot bath with a capful of Ombra foam bath added, and soaking in the tub while my sinuses ease up. After that, I just want to crawl under the covers and go to bed while I can still breathe properly.

December 30, 2006

Although these foam bath products by Ombra are a bit pricey, they really work quite well! When I had a really strong cold, my boyfriend went out and bought me the Eucalyptus foam bath and it worked like a charm! It really helped to clear my head and even made me feel a bit better. The hotter the bath is the better I say! It was so refreshing, which is a very hard feeling to achieve when sick.

The foam baths are named below and tell you what they do:

Dry Skin? CAMOMILE
Need a Perk? ROSEMARY
Stuffy Nose? EUCALYPTUS
Stressed Out? LAVENDER
Low Spirits? JUNIPER
Wound up? GINGER LIME
Tense? CITRUS SAGE

I can't wait to try every single one!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag