• OPI DS Titanium
  • OPI DS Titanium

OPI DS Titanium Reviews

Ranked #729 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

September 12, 2014

Can OPI Designer Series ever be bad? They seriously have become some of my favourite shades as they always have some element that is just that little bit more unique than your average polish. I received both of the 2014 shades- Titanium and Tourmaline a sparkly pink- for review purposes, but Titanium is my fave of the two. Titanium is has a blueish-charcoal base that is packed with with various sizes of glitter and shimmer in deeper rainbow shades. The glitter is gorgeous and has a slight texture as it was designed to have the look of polished quartz.

September 04, 2014

I can honestly say that I have never quite seen a polish like DS Titanium and I loved the blue and gold glitter sparkling amidst the dark grey polish. I felt like I was wearing genuine rock bits on my nails! Application was easy with the famous Pro-Wide brush, but I found that 2 coats made this polish look somewhat jelly-like while 3 made it opaque. A smoother finish can be achieved with a top coat or you can leave your nails look "rocky".