OPI Gel Color
Good

OPI Gel Color Reviews

Ranked #954 out of 1478 in Nail Polish

April 14, 2016

This is my favourite brand for polish. It lasts up to 2 weeks and looks great from day 1 to day 14. It is easy to apply and doesn't take great skill to make it look good. The quality is also outstanding and the price is reasonable. I just wish that they were available for purchase at a regular drug store so that I could buy more colours more frequently.

May 20, 2014

So many colors to choose from and stays on forever!!

July 10, 2013

Last week I had a "shellac" manicure at Koku Nail Bar in the St. Laurent Shopping Centre in Ottawa. They use OPI Gel Color instead of the Shellac brand, and I love it! The manicure took no longer than a normal mani and the colour is fabulous! I love the glossy-ness of the polish, and so far (8 days in) no chipping or pealing. It looks the exact same as day one!

You can purchase OPI Gel Color at most professional beauty outlets, but I don't think it's worth the price of buying the entire kit with base coat, top coat, soak off, curing lamp etc. unless you plan on doing alot (I MEAN ALOT) of manis. The colour usually dries out too fast for one single person to use.

For $30 I had a full OPI Gel Color mani, and I can get a gel polish change for 18. Good enough for me.

What did you think of it?