Amazing

OPI Glitter Off Peelable Base Coat Reviews

Ranked #913 out of 1479 in Nail Polish

January 06, 2015

I love glitter polish but hate the hassle of removing it. This is the perfect compromise for me.

June 13, 2014

I've testing out this product a number of times and at first thought it was a bad product. My polish came of in little tiny pieces instead of the one sheet that I was expecting. Bad product? No. Bad instructions. The bottle says to apply a thin coat and each time I did that, the polish was hard to remove.
    Instead I did tests where I did a good thick coat and let that dry. Applied my polish and my fav top coat and work the mani for three days with no chipping or peeling. I only removed it because I was bored and wanted a different polish on.
    This time when I removed the polish, it easily peeled off in sheets as I had hoped it would.
    Keep in mind that this stuff is basically a thin white school glue (you can get the same results using non-toxic school glue) but if you are an OPI fan or just want to stick with an actual nail brand then this is a good product to use for fans of hard to remove glitter polishes.