Amazing

OPI Glitter Off Peelable Base Coat Reviews

Ranked #874 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

January 06, 2015

I love glitter polish but hate the hassle of removing it. This is the perfect compromise for me.

June 13, 2014

I've testing out this product a number of times and at first thought it was a bad product. My polish came of in little tiny pieces instead of the one sheet that I was expecting. Bad product? No. Bad instructions. The bottle says to apply a thin coat and each time I did that, the polish was hard to remove.
    Instead I did tests where I did a good thick coat and let that dry. Applied my polish and my fav top coat and work the mani for three days with no chipping or peeling. I only removed it because I was bored and wanted a different polish on.
    This time when I removed the polish, it easily peeled off in sheets as I had hoped it would.
    Keep in mind that this stuff is basically a thin white school glue (you can get the same results using non-toxic school glue) but if you are an OPI fan or just want to stick with an actual nail brand then this is a good product to use for fans of hard to remove glitter polishes.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset