OPI Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

February 02, 2017

Malgré le fait que leur prix est un peu élevé, les vernis OPI valent vraiment la peine. Ils offrent un tres beau choix de couleur, s'appliquent facilement et offrent une excellente couvrance. Il est un des vernis les plus résistants, ils résistent a tout, et ne s'écaille pas. Je vous conseil d'attendre les spéciaux pour vous gâter.

February 02, 2017

They are regularly very expensive but I went to my drug store and they had a bunch on clearance *Reg $10.99 on sale for $.99 cents!!!!!
    I only used the pink colour so far but I love it. I'll never call 11 dollars for nail polish. But 99 cents I will.

January 26, 2017

I had the opportunity to try OPI after receiving it for my birthday two years ago. What a fantastic polish!! I adore all of the color options. I will admit the polish is expensive but it is absolutely worth it. Your nails stay looking bright and vibrant much longer than when using other brands of polish. Worth the buy!:)

January 20, 2017

What can I say about OPI but it's my all time favourite nail polish brand! I love how long lasting it is and the huge colour section they have. It's such an adorable but luxurious brand. I have a very large collection and there's no doubt that it will get bigger and bigger as time goes on. I suggest giving it a try yourself.

January 14, 2017

I won some OPI nail polish awhile ago. I had heard about it but had not tried it. WoW! great nail polish, fabulous range of colors and when applied correctly, lasts a good, long time. One of my favorites!!

January 13, 2017

JADORE littéralement cette marque. Elle couvre bien, les couleurs sont opaque. Ne demande pas plusieurs couche. Le séchage est plutot d'un temps régulier. Me s'écaille pas rapidement..

January 13, 2017

I love this nail polish its amazing. It comes in so many different colours and stays on longer then most. I would highly recommend it too anyone amazing product.

December 20, 2016

I might be in the minority here, but I am not a fan of OPI. The colours are beautiful in the bottles but it chips SO quickly! I used some OPI yesterday and after two coats, it chipped within an hour. It already looks super messy right now. The price is also really high. I have had better luck with cheaper brands.

November 07, 2016

Je dirais qu'ils sont assez dispendieux,par contre la qualité est bien là.Le vernis tient très bien sur l'ongle et y reste un certain temps comparativement à d'autres marques.

October 30, 2016

Un peu dispendieux ,mais la durée sur mes ongles est super bonne ! Beau choix de couleurs de toute sortes. Opaque lors du premier passage. J'ai plusieurs couleurs ,je les recommande.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder