OPI Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1438 in Nail Polish

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

January 14, 2017

I won some OPI nail polish awhile ago. I had heard about it but had not tried it. WoW! great nail polish, fabulous range of colors and when applied correctly, lasts a good, long time. One of my favorites!!

January 13, 2017

JADORE littéralement cette marque. Elle couvre bien, les couleurs sont opaque. Ne demande pas plusieurs couche. Le séchage est plutot d'un temps régulier. Me s'écaille pas rapidement..

January 13, 2017

I love this nail polish its amazing. It comes in so many different colours and stays on longer then most. I would highly recommend it too anyone amazing product.

December 20, 2016

I might be in the minority here, but I am not a fan of OPI. The colours are beautiful in the bottles but it chips SO quickly! I used some OPI yesterday and after two coats, it chipped within an hour. It already looks super messy right now. The price is also really high. I have had better luck with cheaper brands.

November 07, 2016

Je dirais qu'ils sont assez dispendieux,par contre la qualité est bien là.Le vernis tient très bien sur l'ongle et y reste un certain temps comparativement à d'autres marques.

October 30, 2016

Un peu dispendieux ,mais la durée sur mes ongles est super bonne ! Beau choix de couleurs de toute sortes. Opaque lors du premier passage. J'ai plusieurs couleurs ,je les recommande.

October 30, 2016

On average, OPI is competitively priced with Essie, but I do like Essie more because of their colour selection. OPI also has a large range of colours, but many more unique or out-of-the-ordinary colours. They collaborate with many other brands/companies to release a collection with them (ie: Shrek, Hello Kitty, etc.). I don't particularly care for them because they are not colours I would generally wear. Formula is OK (hit or miss with certain colours, sometimes streaky, sometimes requires multiple coats), I like the brush more than Essie's, and you probably get more product. I always use a base coat and Seche Vite fast drying top coat, and can see my nails lasting nearly a week before noticing slight chipping. Without Seche Vite, my nails probably last 3-4 days before chipping. Overall, I'm pretty indifferent about OPI. It use to be a pretty great quality nail polish, but now many other lower end brands are coming out with equally as good formulas (ie: certain Sally Hansen, Revlon, L'Oreal). I don't think it's out of this world amazing, but it's also not bad either. I would buy it if I was looking for a specific colour or if it was on sale, otherwise, probably not.

October 03, 2016

I have a lot of oPI nail polishes. they are amazing fun colours, however i do find they are slightly expensive for what they are worth. they also do not last very long and get thick quick.

September 28, 2016

Really like OPI nail polish. It comes in so many different colours and shades. It also seems to last a long time on my nails. You can tell that it is a quality product, which makes up for the excessive price.

September 21, 2016

Everyone loves OPI and you hear about the brand everywhere. I am a nail tech and I have use OPI for a very long time. Certain colours are better than other of course but I do like how you can get every colour, sparkle, effect, treatment, etc, in this line. The availability is incredibly and I love certain colours more than anything. Prices just need to come down