Oral B Vitality Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

July 11, 2016

Got this toothbrush when it was on sale. Loved it after the first time I used. I wouldn't go back to a manual brush ever again! The replacement heads are a little expensive but it's worth it.

June 30, 2016

I can't say enough for these oral b brushes. I have bought an them for everyone in my family. My teeth are white and feel so clean when I am done brushing them.

May 09, 2016

I liked this brush for a while until i went to the dentist and found that either i am not using the brush the right way or it is not the best for your gums. Now my gums have receded quite a bit.

July 16, 2015

These electric toothbrushes are on the cheaper end in regards to price and quality, but still offer a good clean. Both my husband and I use this and it's much better than manual toothbrushes alone. The brush-heads are quite expensive to replace, but you can find them in bulk for much cheaper online/Costco. We have been using both of ours for 9+ months and have had no issues with the motor, speed or strength of the electric toothbrushes and have remained in virtually the same condition. In regards to future purchases, I think we might end up getting something a little more expensive when it's time to replace these.

June 13, 2015

I like Oral B toothbrush however they tend not to last that long. Every year, I have to buy a new one & they are not that cheap either as it stops working after a year of use. Well, of course, I use it at least 2-3 times a day.
Nonetheless, I feel my mouth cleaner when I use it compared to a regular toothbrush.

June 13, 2015

I will never buy another manual toothbrush again!! My last dental cleaning took not even half the time and the dentist was so happy with me! My teeth feel so clean and smooth, just love it!!

June 08, 2015

Ever since I started this product, my dentist appointments are cut in half.. no more scratching my teeth for ever to remove the tartar. It's does what it says, truly effective.

April 30, 2015

I love this toothbrush, it was definitely worth the money! I like how it has a two minute timer so you know when brushing it done. I have been using this toothbrush for many years now because it is long lasting. I like how you can fit different toothbrush heads onto this brush. I highly recommend this product!

April 11, 2015

I love how this has a timer. It works very well

April 04, 2015

Priced well for an electric toothbrush and works well. Also fits with most tooth heads.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?