Orange blossom deep nourishment body cream

Orange blossom deep nourishment body cream Reviews

Ranked #1049 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Orange blossom deep nourishment body cream is a rich blend of natural extracts and oils to nourish, hydrate and condition skin. This body cream absorbs quickly, leaving skin super soft and beautifully fragrant. Visit sparesource.com for more information.

August 15, 2011

I received this as a free sample. I found it was the same quality as your average "scented" lotion. Not very moisturizing, I feel that these products are really only used for the scents rather then how well they moisturize. For their "deep nourishment" formula I felt that it was about the same as their other body lotion samples. The smell was nice, I quite liked it because it was light and citrusy. I think this is a great company for scented products because it is much more affordable then The Body Shop or Bath and Body Works and the quality is on par.

May 11, 2011

I got this Orange Blossom deep nourishment body cream as a free sample, but you can buy some from they’re web site for as little as $3. If you’d hold a real orange up to your nose, it would give off just as much scent as the body cream does. It’s really nice, but the scent seems to go away after you have applied it to your self. It’s very creamy and if you’re just going to add it to say your legs, you better make sure you only take a little out at a time, or you’ll have to rub it in more places than just that. It takes some time to rub in, but ounce you have managed to rub it all in it leaves your skin feeling very soft and silky. I enjoyed Spa resource Orange Blossom deep nourishment body cream and for the price I thought it was a good deal all the way around.