Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich
Good

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 426 in Ice Cream

February 20, 2017

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches are mine and my husbands favorite!!! We could eat these everyday! When I have a cheat day on my diet this is my go-to snack! The cookie part of the sandwich is great and the flavor of the ice cream filling is really creamy! It taste just like oreos!

November 28, 2016

Absolutely looooove Oreo ice cream sandwiches! They're so tasty! The ratio of ice cream to cookie is just right too! I have to stop myself from eating more than 1 each time.

July 22, 2016

Tastes so good! The only thing for me is that it's too much for me to finish- but for everyone else, I'm sure you'd be fine. The ice cream doesn't taste artificial. Very good. Definitely keep a few of these in your fridge everyone will want one!!

July 20, 2016

So ooo tasty loving every bite perfect treat for a hot summer days ! Tasty soft cookies and tasty ice cream I buy it not as often as I want because of the price and calories :)

July 20, 2016

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches are the best! SO good. I don't care for oreos much but oreo ice cream is the absolute best! There is ground up small cookies bits in the ice cream middle part, which is awesome! And I love that it's surrounded by 2 soft Oreo cookies. It's my favourite ice cream treat ever. Whenever they go on sale I usually buy some because they're just too good to resist.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish