Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich
Good

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 414 in Ice Cream

November 28, 2016

Absolutely looooove Oreo ice cream sandwiches! They're so tasty! The ratio of ice cream to cookie is just right too! I have to stop myself from eating more than 1 each time.

July 22, 2016

Tastes so good! The only thing for me is that it's too much for me to finish- but for everyone else, I'm sure you'd be fine. The ice cream doesn't taste artificial. Very good. Definitely keep a few of these in your fridge everyone will want one!!

July 20, 2016

So ooo tasty loving every bite perfect treat for a hot summer days ! Tasty soft cookies and tasty ice cream I buy it not as often as I want because of the price and calories :)

July 20, 2016

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches are the best! SO good. I don't care for oreos much but oreo ice cream is the absolute best! There is ground up small cookies bits in the ice cream middle part, which is awesome! And I love that it's surrounded by 2 soft Oreo cookies. It's my favourite ice cream treat ever. Whenever they go on sale I usually buy some because they're just too good to resist.