Organic Surge Tropical Bergamot Body Lotion
Good

Organic Surge Tropical Bergamot Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1053 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

Organic Surge Tropical Bergamot Body Lotion is a super hydrating body lotion that is quickly absorbed to protect from dryness and irritation. This body lotion's skin-conditioning almond oil and glycerine leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. Visit organicsurge.com for more information.

November 08, 2011

I actually picked this product up by chance as a bargain sell off at Shoppers. You know how they have those bargains in the stores when they are trying to move old product. Well anyways it turned out to be a wonderful product for my dry skin. It absorbs quickly and does the job without feeling oily or clogged up.

I would definately recommend this product even if paying the full price. It works!!!

August 15, 2011

I have been back to pick up this lovely product a few times since it absorbs into the skin really fast, isn't oily and has a lovely bergamot scent that reminds me of my favourite Earl Grey tea. One of my top picks for sure!!