Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil

Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil Reviews

Ranked #867 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 04, 2016

This is one of the better ones that I have tried. i like the fact that it didn't make my hair have that heavy weight feel like some do and it also looked good and felt good as some I have tried gave my hair that greasy look to it

May 01, 2015

I love the Organix product line. I also have the keratin spray for your hair and it's great too. Their products bring your hair back to life and make it shine. I just love the way my hair looks and feels with this.

May 01, 2015

Love this product it smells so good and just makes everything so soft

May 01, 2015

I went from dying my hair dark brown with boxed dye, to light ash blonde (holy nightmare!) needless to say, my hair was FRIED, seriously it looked like a value village Barbie dolls hair (but smelled better, cause those things are nasty) Thankfully, with the help of Organix renewing Argan Oil, after a few weeks my hair started to look normal again. I have been using it for a year, and my hair has never looked healthier, despite getting it bleached every 6 weeks religiously :)

May 14, 2014

This stuff is amazing, you just need to spritz it on your hair after getting out of the shower. It has really helped my hair, and it doesn't make my hair look greasy. The weightless oil is meant more for people with fine hair, they also make a penetrating oil that works amazingly well, too. I like to spray a bit all over, and then spray some right into my hands and work it into the tips of my hair to prevent split ends. Since I got this oil spray, I don't have to use leave-in conditioner any more for my hair, and my hair looks so soft and healthy! Definitely going to rebuy this one!!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml