Good

orgins drink up ten minute mask to quench skins thirst Reviews

1 review
Ranked #400 out of 524 in Masks

September 22, 2013

First of all I want to start off my saying that I have severely dehydrated dry skin. I have tried so many products to help with this issue and recently I’ve been trying to change up my skin care routine to see if I could get better results. This is by far one of the most hydrating masks I’ve ever tried and it didn’t break me out, which is awesome!
It’s not like a normal clay or exfoliating mask, it has the same consistency of a moisturizing lotion just a lot thicker. My skin felt so soft and looked very hydrated after using this product. The mask has a very pleasant scent (a light heavenly apricot scent) it’s not too strong, just very subtle. I noticed a huge difference just after the first use. Sometimes if my skin is really dry I will just leave it on the whole night to let my skin absorb it all in and its perfectly fine. The price is a bit pricey if you are on a budget ($26), but it was worth it for the results I have achieved.

There are a lot of reviews saying that the overnight thirst quench mask is better, which I have yet to try, but honestly I have gotten really great results from this product and will definitely be repurchasing it again. iI love it!

thanks for listening
xoxox

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!