OxiClean Max Force White Revive Laundry Stain Remover & Booster Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 226 in Laundry Care

OxiClean™ Max Force™ White Revive™ whitens with three powerful whitening and brightening agents that won’t damage clothing:

• gentle bleaching with oxygen (sodium percarbonate)
  • deep cleaning fibers with enzymes and surfactants
  • depositing optical brighteners
Gets the tough stains out the first time. Chlorine bleach free - no harsh smell or risk of chlorine damage. “Wow White” Technology maintains and revives whites to help keep them looking like new longer. Safe for all machines (including HE).

October 25, 2016

I use Oxi Clean on hard to clean stuff like underwear and white socks. Also, pillow cases and sheets. It really is wonderful at removing stains and spots. I like to have this in the house at all times.

September 28, 2016

C'est un détachant pour vêtement qui fonctionne vraiment. J'aime le mettre avec mes vêtements blancs que je lave. Laisse mes vêtements d'un blanc pur.

September 28, 2016

I have boys, so I have oxi. This stuff works wonders. Grass, mud, blood, crayon- all out with oxi. I often save a pile of "oxi" clothes and do a load to save the product. It's a little expensive for the quantity, by totally worth it!

June 17, 2016

Meilleur détachant ! je l'adore. je le met dans de l'eau très chaude. et laisse tremper le vêtement taché qui n'a pas partit au lavage ordinaire et la tache disparait après quelques heure. Ce produit est mon meilleur ami dans le lavage.

June 14, 2016

I really like this stuff! Mostly because I only need to use a little to do a big job. It smells so great and it even cuts down on static once my clothes hit the dryer. I will for sure buy this again and totally recommend it to everyone!

May 11, 2016

This stuff is amazing!!! When I used this product for the first time the one thing I loved was the smell it gave my clothes. But after using it to wash our yellowing pillows that seemed too gross to even keep, I thought I would give it a try, the pillows came out so clean and 80% whiter. I could not beleive the difference 1 wash made by simply switching to OxiClean. I am truly in love with this product!!

March 05, 2016

I was at my daughter's house while she was in the hospital. I wanted to help out around the house so stripped the beds to wash the sheets. I noticed that her mattress cover had some old blood and chocolate stains on it (she has 2 boys under 5). Obviously she had not noticed them. When I went to her laundry room she had Oxiclean Max Force white,sitting there. I had never tried it before but had wondered if it was any good because I hadn't tried as kind of expensive. That mattress cover came out as white as when it was new. It made a believer out of me. I now use it on all my whites. Amazing product!

February 16, 2016

This stuff is MAGIC! Honestly! It is the absolute best stain remover. Sometimes our white shirts will start to go yellow under the arms and this is the only thing I have found that can remove it. Instead of throwing out clothes, we can take the stain out with OxiClean.

January 22, 2016

January 12, 2016

It's a good product, quality prize. I buy low price.