OxiClean Max Force White Revive Laundry Stain Remover & Booster Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 266 in Laundry Care

OxiClean™ Max Force™ White Revive™ whitens with three powerful whitening and brightening agents that won’t damage clothing:

• gentle bleaching with oxygen (sodium percarbonate)
  • deep cleaning fibers with enzymes and surfactants
  • depositing optical brighteners
Gets the tough stains out the first time. Chlorine bleach free - no harsh smell or risk of chlorine damage. “Wow White” Technology maintains and revives whites to help keep them looking like new longer. Safe for all machines (including HE).

March 20, 2017

Love love love this product! Keeps my clothing bright, removes stains and is safer than bleach!
    I use it everything - not just clothes. Tile, yellowed curtains, you name it!

March 20, 2017

#gotitfree from chick advisor and what a steal!! Running a daycare at home plus three young children of my own... a good stain remover is essential. THIS is it! It smells fresh, removes both simple and worked in stains that have been sitting for a day or two. I'm shocked!! Thank you!

March 20, 2017

I got this awesome #gotitfree from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club stain fighter! Let me tell you this stuff is golden! It took stains out that didn't need to be pre treated and none of my colours came out in my clothing like they would with other stain fighters! My clothes looked like they were brand new and not a stain in sight! I'm very surprised as I was sceptical using this because I hate when my colours run out of my clothes but ta da! Fresh clothes looking amazing!

March 14, 2017

I received the opportunity to try this product #gotitfree through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. I am glad that I gave some of our familys' whites a second chance! I can't stand when whites start to look dingy that I usually just toss them and replace them, which can get expensive and disappointing if there is a favourite item. I love this White Revive Stain Remover and Booster - it is so helpful, I can't wait to use it on more laundry!

March 14, 2017

Love how it got all the stains out as well as it didn't have nasty smell like bleaches do,made my colored clothes a bit brighter as I'm on a well and it can make my clothes look not cleaned at all !

January 15, 2017

I tried this a few months ago and was very impressed with the way our laundry came out. I no longer use bleach for the whites thanks to oxi for no more bleach stains

October 25, 2016

I use Oxi Clean on hard to clean stuff like underwear and white socks. Also, pillow cases and sheets. It really is wonderful at removing stains and spots. I like to have this in the house at all times.

September 28, 2016

C'est un détachant pour vêtement qui fonctionne vraiment. J'aime le mettre avec mes vêtements blancs que je lave. Laisse mes vêtements d'un blanc pur.

September 28, 2016

I have boys, so I have oxi. This stuff works wonders. Grass, mud, blood, crayon- all out with oxi. I often save a pile of "oxi" clothes and do a load to save the product. It's a little expensive for the quantity, by totally worth it!

June 17, 2016

Meilleur détachant ! je l'adore. je le met dans de l'eau très chaude. et laisse tremper le vêtement taché qui n'a pas partit au lavage ordinaire et la tache disparait après quelques heure. Ce produit est mon meilleur ami dans le lavage.