OZ Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Vitamin C Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 270 in Serums

October 03, 2016

A serum I always go back to. Love having hyaluronic acid as my serum as my skin just drinks it all up. For this product, it only lasts me a month for about $20 per bottle from Amazon. It works and blends well when I have to layer other serums for extra hydration. Absorbs quickly. High quality product and high quality container!

February 04, 2016

Hyaluronic acid is an amazing humectant, meaning it really draws moisture into your skin, and this really did it! I only used a few drops of this after my toner and water lotion. I have to say, it's great addition to my skin routine! I have a lot of acne scars, and Vitamin C is great for collagen production and for the healing of the skin. SO while I can't really say anything about the wrinkle improvement, it really helps my out with my scars!

September 14, 2015

After reading an article about how the combination of hyaluronic acid and vitamin C is the two most effective duo to combat fine lines and wrinkles I came across this serum from OZ Naturals. I've been using it every other night for the last four months. The reason why I use it every other night is because this serum can leave your skin feeling very tight. It instantly firms up your skin in a matter of seconds, and leaves it looking plumped.

I wouldn't say it has diminish my fine lines, but does leave my skin feeling tighter. After having used this product it leads me to believe that over along period of use my skin will not develop as many fine lines and may even smooth out my existing fine lines. Only time will tell, but I think this product is worth adding to my skin care night routine to find out it's true benefits down the road.

September 14, 2015

I've been really liking this serum a great deal since I received & started using it a few weeks ago. I have a few products from OZ Naturals now & enjoy all of them, but so far, this is one of my favourites. I've been using this serum more so at bedtime with my favourite eye cream. I've been, very carefully, lightly dabbing this around my eye area, then spreading out to the remainder of my face, then once it dries & settles in, I add my overnight eye cream. What a difference that I have been noticing! When I wake in the morning, my eyes feel so plump (in a good way) & moisturized, & I am starting to see a bit of a difference with my recently developing crow's feet. So I'm thinking that this serum is now one of my Holy Grail items!! I do use this, as well, with my Vitamin C serum, as I also find the 2 products work great with each other - I don't pat the Vitamin C serum around my eyes though; I use this one instead.

I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

June 04, 2015

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review from Oz Naturals. It is a fast absorbing serum that penetrates quickly into the skin. I alternate between this serum and the other 1 I received from them. With this one, I usually use a moisturizer for added benefits. I've noticed my skin is dewy and hydrated.

June 01, 2015

First thing I noticed without even opening the bottle, was how thick this is compared to the Oz Naturals Vitamin C serum. Next was the sniff test. While I'm no scent expert, I'm pretty sure I was getting mainly Aloe and Witch Hazel (based on growing up, and cutting up, an aloe plant when I was younger and having tried a witch hazel toner a few months back).

Upon application (even though it's a little thicker, a little goes a long way), it quickly absorbs into my skin (maybe a little slower than the Vitamin C serum) and my skin was instantly smooth. My skin didn't feel dry or stiff. While its best used in combination with a moisturizer, there may have been a time or two that I ran out the door without it and my skin was fine.

I can't speak for its properties of diminishing surface lines or wrinkles, however, based on what I've read about Hyaluronic Acid, I don't doubt that it works.
*this product was received for review. All opinions are my own

May 06, 2015

This serum is a lot thicker than their Vitamin C Serum, which I am a fan of because the consistency rubs in well and spreads over the skin evenly. I love how fast it absorbs into the skin, and it's nice and gentle so it hasn't broken me out or irritated my rosacea. I use this once a day at night, and after about a week and a bit, I notice that my texture bumps along my jawline and on my cheekbones have decreased dramatically in size, and my skin is overall a more even tone. My skin feels smooth and even, and I haven't broken out once since starting use of this product. I also love how you don't need a ton of product to evenly coat the face, I've barely made a dent in the serum.

Another thing, I am once again very pleased at the speed at which the product shipped to me, and OZ Naturals had it properly sealed and packaged, which I am very pleased with.

OVERALL I would most definitely recommend this serum for ANYONE, it's not drying to the skin and it's so gentle! I notice a huge difference in my skin and it's only been just over a week. Definitely give it a try!

**I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review but this review is my 100% honest opinion --> I love this serum!**

April 30, 2015

Formula: The serum is fast absorbing and nob-sticky. It feels really moisturizing on my skin and has a slight herbal scent which is light and barely noticeable. You only need one full dropper application for your entire face. I was able to apply my moisturizer on top after the serum without any interference. A serum is a good idea before a moisturizer because it acts as a carrier to deliver the ingredients of your moisturizer into your skin more efficiently. I love that it contains beneficial skin ingredients, Vitamin C and is from a cruelty free, vegan natural product brand.

April 30, 2015

I received this product free for a review from OZ Naturals. I read the directions before using to know how exactly it's to be used. I washed my face and after it was dry, I applied the serum onto my face. A little does go a long way, so I suspect this bottle to last me a while. When it was completely dried, I applied a moisturizer over it. During the colder nights, I have a heater on in my room to keep me warm and when I wake up my skin is really dry, especially around my eyes. I noticed that after using this product, I wake up with smooth, moisturized skin. I'm very happy so far with this product, but I have to use it a bit longer to see long lasting results.

Updated On: May 06, 2015

After using it for a week, I noticed a lot of tiny bumps all over my face. Sort of like tiny pimples or even a rash. I stopped using this product and they went away.. I'm kind of scared to use it again. :(

April 29, 2015

I love this product! It works for my mom and others!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products