Palmolive Dish Liquid-Lotus Blossom & Lavender

Palmolive Dish Liquid-Lotus Blossom & Lavender Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

February 21, 2017

I tried Palmolive for the first time. I found it quick to make foam and great at cutting grease. It makes my kitchen smell dreamy not like hot dirty dishes. I will definitely keep using all the different brands so I get to try each and every one.

February 21, 2017

J'ai acheté ce savon à vaisselle lors de mon dernier passage à l'épicerie car il était en spécial. J'ai adoré le parfum Cela faisait différent du parfum au citron habituel des savons a vaisselles réguliers. Il déloge très bien la graisse et rend les mains douces!

February 16, 2017

Palmolive is my go to dish soap when it's time to get that sink full of dishes done after cooking for the family. It's soft on the hands yet has a beautiful sweet smell that is not overpowering. The price is great but even better with a coupon :)

August 14, 2016

Silly thing to review maybe but I am in love with this dish soap! Hahaha my whole kitchen smells great after washing a sink of dishes and I don't have to use very much. This product goes on sale quite often where I lve so added bonus!

January 05, 2016

This soap has a really nice smell but I just hate my soap smelling like flowers.

January 05, 2016

I just love the fragrance of this dish detergent, it makes you forget you are doing the dishes it is so pleasant! It is effective in cleaning all manner of cooking pots and dishes and a little really goes a long way. I find that it doesn't dry out my hands as much as some other dish soaps do.

June 02, 2015

This scent combination is so fragrant. The dish liquid creates a lot of foaming bubbles that clean my dishes thoroughly without having to scrub. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling like flowers. I enjoy smelling this scent while I do dishes, makes the job more pleasant.

April 25, 2015

Cleans my dishes very well! Love this scent so much. So nice to not have a soapy smell for a change!