Palmolive Dish Liquid-Lotus Blossom & Lavender

Palmolive Dish Liquid-Lotus Blossom & Lavender Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

August 14, 2016

Silly thing to review maybe but I am in love with this dish soap! Hahaha my whole kitchen smells great after washing a sink of dishes and I don't have to use very much. This product goes on sale quite often where I lve so added bonus!

January 05, 2016

This soap has a really nice smell but I just hate my soap smelling like flowers.

January 05, 2016

I just love the fragrance of this dish detergent, it makes you forget you are doing the dishes it is so pleasant! It is effective in cleaning all manner of cooking pots and dishes and a little really goes a long way. I find that it doesn't dry out my hands as much as some other dish soaps do.

June 02, 2015

This scent combination is so fragrant. The dish liquid creates a lot of foaming bubbles that clean my dishes thoroughly without having to scrub. Leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling like flowers. I enjoy smelling this scent while I do dishes, makes the job more pleasant.

April 25, 2015

Cleans my dishes very well! Love this scent so much. So nice to not have a soapy smell for a change!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic