Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime

Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

September 23, 2016

I totally love this dish soap, it's my new favorite! It smells great and the baking soda really does work well to remove though, baked on food. I don't have to soak my dishes long either, and you don't need to squirt a lot in your water. Great all around dish soap, I highly recommend this product!

September 23, 2016

I absolutely love this, it's my new favorite dish soap. It's smells great. It's tough on grease with little to no effort on scrubbing in just minutes. The soap suds stay in the sink longer than my traditional brand. Highly recommended to everyone. Great job Palmolive!

September 21, 2016

We wash our dishes soon after they hit the sink, so I can't really comment on the claim that Palmolive Fusion Clean Baking Soda and Lime can remove 24-hour stuck on food. It's kinda gross and we try to be clean and neat at home, so we didn't test that out. I did like that it was in Palmolive's usual packaging, the bottle shape is what Palmolive is known for. What I did not like was that the bottle was slightly smaller than the normal variants, thus less product. The flip top lid works well to help dispense the amount of dishwashing liquid you need. I liked the scent, I could smell the lime without it being too overpowering. It did well to clean our dishes. It lathered well and rinsed off easily. Overall we liked Palmolive Fusion Clean Baking Soda and Lime.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Shopper Army.

September 20, 2016

The first thing I noticed was the fresh lime scent which I really liked. The natural baking soda cleaning action was something that really appealed to me. The product lathered well and cleaned dishes easily. Afterwards the dishes had no residue. I would buy this product again.

September 17, 2016

It's my first time using Palmolive dish soap. I thought it would just be like any other brands but I'm pleasantly impressed. The baking soda formula surprisingly lathers well and removes grease very effectively. I literally use just a single drop to wash the entire dishes. I am not particularly fond of the scent, though. I think it smells more like green tea than lime.

July 21, 2016

First off, I`m not crazy about the scent of this dish soap, but I will say it delivers on its promise to clean 24 hour stuck on food. Left a pan out overnight with baked on cheese and potato from a shepards pie that i had made and then reheated and broiled again. I thought it would have to be soaked and scrubbed a few times at least, but i left it in the sink for an hour with a wee squeeze of soap and it came off like magic.

July 19, 2016

Just! Picked this up a few days ago, looked interesting with the baking soda. So far I really like it. It seems to be a bit more effective then straight up dish soap. Love the lime smell. Can't beat it for $2! They also have grapefruit and baking soda.

July 04, 2016

I would say it's good to have this in your arsenal because baking soda is known to cure a multitude of dirt and bacteria. I personally don't like scent (I've got a sensitive nose), but I could see most people won't have a problem. Works well. Nothing too different than the competitor's. It's up to you to decide what works best.

July 04, 2016

It just isn't that effective on grease. You have to use more so it isn't quite as cost effective as the other brand I use. The scent was nice but it lingers in plastic cups.

July 04, 2016

I switch between brands as I look for something that does it all. We came across this new Palmolive, called Palmolive Fusion Clean with Baking Soda and Lime. I love a great scent when washing dishes & pots and pans etc. This stuff smells wonderful! I do prefer citrus scents over floral so I might be a little biased lol. This has a great consistency and stays on the cloth or item as I'm cleaning and really seems to wash everything off quite well. Very happy with this product. It is also available with grapefruit. If you like Palmolive you will probably really like this.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes