Palmolive Oxy Power Degreaser Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

October 24, 2016

I have tried both scents .I find it foams quite a bit and I only use a little. I find it works well to clean the dishes.the suds last longer than regular Palmolive

June 29, 2016

Comme le liquide à vaisselle Palmolive était en rabais, j'en ai profité pour essayer ce nouveau liquide Oxy. Il est surpuissant et dégraisse à merveille la vaisselle incrustée et très sale. Il mousse bien et il sent bon. C'est à essayer lors de gros party où l'on a beaucoup de vaisselles à décrasser.

December 10, 2015

I bought this recently and liked how well it cleaned my dishes and how well it made suds in the water,some brands don't seem to have any suds.

June 23, 2015

Don't find that its a great cleaner...and the smell drives me bonkers. Not a fresh and clean smell at all....

May 20, 2015

By far the best soap I have ever used! Literally only need a little bit for a load of dishes. This is now the ONLY dish detergent I use

April 26, 2015

This is the only dish detergent I will use in my home. Love it!

February 23, 2015

Palmolive dishwashing liquid works pretty good, I would give it 4 out of 5 stars.

January 11, 2015

I always go with one brand for a reason and I purchased this on sale this week. Shouldn't have believed the bottle. I am normally not one to worry about sticking to one brand above all others but for washing things I am. This product did not smell good, the bubbles didnt make it through more a couple of mnutes , my hands dont feel any better, and thw big deal breaker, my greasy pans from breakfast needdd a double dunk ... it was sausage with egg and potatoe pancakes!! Not a fan!

October 29, 2014

Great dish soap. Good smell. Gets rid of greasy food amazingly. When my husband gets grease stains on his clothes I rub some on the grease and wash it regularly and it comes right out.

August 18, 2014

Very tought on grease and able to finish any tough job around the sink!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas