Palmolive Oxy Power Degreaser Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 147 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

March 17, 2017

My favorite dish detergent - gets pits and pans clean without residue. The only dish detergent I use on baby bottles - it's the only one what doesn't leave a residue on bottle nipples.

January 07, 2017

It's the only dishwashing machin soap that REALLY clean !!! You dont have to overload the soap compartiment and with just a Little quantity, IT Wash perfectly

December 28, 2016

Nice scent and super powerful as a soaking agent. I love how efficiently this soap cleans my dishes and leaves my dishes clean and streak free. Great apps at a great price.

December 28, 2016

This awesome dishsoap is the bomb! I'm still old school and hand was my dishes. I have a brand new efficient, high energy dishwasher yet I still prefer to do my dishes by hand. This soap makes doing dishes not only really easy, but the smell is amazing! I highly recommend it!!

October 24, 2016

I have tried both scents .I find it foams quite a bit and I only use a little. I find it works well to clean the dishes.the suds last longer than regular Palmolive

June 29, 2016

Comme le liquide à vaisselle Palmolive était en rabais, j'en ai profité pour essayer ce nouveau liquide Oxy. Il est surpuissant et dégraisse à merveille la vaisselle incrustée et très sale. Il mousse bien et il sent bon. C'est à essayer lors de gros party où l'on a beaucoup de vaisselles à décrasser.

December 10, 2015

I bought this recently and liked how well it cleaned my dishes and how well it made suds in the water,some brands don't seem to have any suds.

June 23, 2015

Don't find that its a great cleaner...and the smell drives me bonkers. Not a fresh and clean smell at all....

May 20, 2015

By far the best soap I have ever used! Literally only need a little bit for a load of dishes. This is now the ONLY dish detergent I use

April 26, 2015

This is the only dish detergent I will use in my home. Love it!

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0