Pampered Chef Medium Round Stone with Handles
Good

Pampered Chef Medium Round Stone with Handles Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 101 in Bakeware & Cookware

October 18, 2016

I absolutely love my Pampered Chef Stone! They truly last forever, they are so sturdy (as long as you don't drop it on the ground like I did!). I not only use it for home made pizza but also for all my baking and even reheating needs. I really like how these new stones have handles so its much easier to lift out of the oven! Nothing ever sticks to these and they always heat and bake anything that's on them evenly. If you don't have one of these... get one!!

January 13, 2016

I was given a round stone with handles as a gift and thought it was just for pizza and I probably wouldn't use it much. It is my only cookie sheet now. I get so many compliments on my shortbread every Christmas, comments like they taste old fashioned like Grandmother used to make, etc.
As well any kind of Pillsbury products bake to perfection on the stone. They never over cook and remove from the pan with ease.

July 10, 2015

I've never used stoneware before so I though I would give it a try and I love it!!! I first cooked bacon on it, it came out so crispy and perfect. Then I made a pizza on it and it cooked evenly which can be hard with certain toppings.