Pantene Aqualight Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 971 in Shampoo

January 20, 2017

Great shampoo, lathers up like crazy. Gets hair super clean and does not weigh hair down. It is very nicely scented. I like the fact that it does not leave a residue like some of the pantene products do. It is not expensive either.

January 20, 2017

I have been a long time Pantene user and like to switch it up from time to time. The aqualight shampoo is light and as soon as I lather starts to fluff which I love. The scent is not to strong which I like. I definitely will recommend this product

January 19, 2017

............................................................................................................................................................

January 16, 2017

Love love love love this stuff it is nice and light but cleans your hair so well leaving it soft and clean will definitely purchase again when I can find it on sale

January 13, 2017

First time buying Aqualite Shampoo by Pantene
    My hair is fine
    After one use my hair is fuller !
    Hair also has bounce
    Cleans very well promotes shine

January 09, 2017

This product is true to its advertising. It is ultra lightweight and easy to use. It went on smooth and washed out clean. I was happy with my smooth, sleek hair.

January 05, 2017

This is my favourite shampoo right now. Have a big bottle of it from Costco where it is priced fairly. Keeps my hair really manageable and doesn't weight it down.

December 24, 2016

Pantene! I grew up with this brand. I trust this brand when it comes to my hair. There is no other brand I trust. Also, it smells so nice I love their products!

December 19, 2016

wow! mes cheveux ont l'air en santé ! ils sont brillants et souple, je ne changerai plus de marque c'est certain! un parfum léger et frais , une douceur incroyable ! je recommande à 110%

November 12, 2016

I have bought it on 11th of November as to try new shampoos available in the market. My hair type is : Damaged, Full of dandruff. So in order to have a quality hair, i purchased this product of Pantene.
    SO today I tried this shampoo. According to my observation . the shampoo was thick and have a colour of the deep blue sea.

Than I moved on to the quality it was as aspected because I had paid 3000 Indian currency for it.

Result: The product was nice it made my hair look much better and comfortable with girls.

Thanks Pantene