Pantene Aqualight Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 938 in Shampoo

November 12, 2016

I have bought it on 11th of November as to try new shampoos available in the market. My hair type is : Damaged, Full of dandruff. So in order to have a quality hair, i purchased this product of Pantene.
SO today I tried this shampoo. According to my observation . the shampoo was thick and have a colour of the deep blue sea.

Than I moved on to the quality it was as aspected because I had paid 3000 Indian currency for it.

Result: The product was nice it made my hair look much better and comfortable with girls.

Thanks Pantene

September 23, 2016

Don't normally like to spend a lot on shampoo but I've found this to be my fave so far so I'm willing to spend on this one. Smells great but also leaves me hair shiny and not tangled - which is great. Pantene goes on sale often so you can get deals on it too

May 20, 2016

Love this Pantene Aqualight Shampoo and Conditioner. I have been using different Pantene products for the last 15 years. It makes you hair soft and light. Love the product and highly recommend it.

March 10, 2016

love this shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and shiny. I have very long hair and it doesn't make me feel weighed down. Will definitely by this product again.

February 27, 2016

I am a regular user of Pantene aqua light shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling light and manageable. Does not leave a build up on my hair like other shampoo, I prefer this over salon shampoo. Safe to use on colored hair is also a bonus.

February 13, 2016

I am a big fan of pantene, but not of this product.

Even using it with the conditionner, my hair looked and felt dryer.

I was very disappointed of the quality of the product.

Not to buy again

February 10, 2016

Aqua light shampoo and conditioner do a super job on my hair.My hair is always shiny and bouncy, I really hope you aren't discontinuing this product as it's the only one that I can use.

January 28, 2016

Love it. Makes your hair so nice and soft and smooth. Would def buy it again

January 21, 2016

Takes the weight out of my curly hair and has a very mild scent. great and reliable product!

January 20, 2016

I don't like so much this product cause i don't see a big difference when i try this. I think it's a little expensive for the hair texture that it gave me. I don't say it's a bad product, it's just another ordinairy shampoo for me.