Pantene Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 935 in Shampoo

Restore Beautiful Hair with Frizz-Free Shampoo

Get rid of daily build up in your hair with the Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo. This shampoo helps you get frizz-free and stronger hair with its gentle formula. The shampoo uses the hair care technology to protect hair against humidity. This shampoo prevents breakage and makes hair soft and strong. Adding luster to hair, it flatters your entire look.

• Provides damage control to your hair
  • Makes hair soft and strong
  • Gentle enough for natural and pressed African-American hair
  • Has a creamy lather

Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo helps you get silky long tresses that you can flaunt. It adds extra shine to the hair and makes them healthier.

Just For You: All types of hair

A Closer Look: It's made using a silicone formula that helps reduce friction that occurs due to styling. Gives you smooth hair with less breakage and it's formulated with agents that help strengthen hair against damage.

Get Started: Wash hair with this shampoo daily and get great results. Controls frizz and humidity in hair.

November 28, 2016

I loved the smell of Pantene Beautiful Lengths shampoo and how soft it made my hair feel. It also really helped with my winter frizziness so that my hair was much more manageable.

July 03, 2016

Love using this with my curly hair. You can use this shampoo everyday if you like and it will work wonders on your frizz. The shampoo leaves your hair smelling great as well.

May 11, 2016

HI. I've used this shampoo for about a month now. I have less hair in my brush and less hair coming out when I shower. I have recommended this to many people now.

April 25, 2016

I have very long hair that has a wave to it and tends to get frizzy in damp weather, this product is actually really helpful in controlling the frizz and it smells great

March 14, 2016

It's hard to find something that controls the frizz in my hair without having to put in a ton of product. This shampoo greatly helped with the frizz without weighing down my hair. I still had a lot of body and curl when my hair dried.

February 17, 2016

Yah be been using Pantene products for over 20 years. Love the smell and lathers beautifully Keeps your hair smelling beautifully and easy to control.

February 13, 2016

this shampoo smells absolutely amazing!! I always get complements on it if I used it in the morning, and the smell can last a decent amount of time!!!

February 05, 2016

I hate using shampoo and conditioner and this is a great for on the go product. When I have to rake a quick shower. My hair feels soft and light. Also smells nice.

January 20, 2016

I love this shampoo. My hair frizzes alot. Puffs out. It is very manageable now. Sleek and smooth. My hair deels moisturized. The smell is great.

January 16, 2016

I love this product it works well and is one of my favourite brand names. I would probs use again