Pantene Cleansing Conditioner for Damaged Hair

Pantene Cleansing Conditioner for Damaged Hair Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 574 in Conditioner

January 18, 2017

Started to use this cleansing conditioner as it was a lot more budget friendly than the conditioning cleansers that were sold through TV ads. It is great for everyday use and doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily. Great value for the money spent.

April 22, 2016

I picked this up because washing my hair with normal shampoo everyday (a necessity since I workout daily and sweat a lot)was destroying it since I had highlights put in. Plus, the extra step of putting conditioner in is just a pain sometimes. This stuff is awesome!!! It has a wonderful fragrance, clean not perfumy and makes your scalp actually tingle. My hair is soft and frizz free and not weighed down at all from this (I have very fine hair) I do still shampoo with a regular shampoo every other day or so since other reviews said there could be build up if you use it everyday (makes sense) It also states this right on the bottle. Overall I really like this product and will continue to use it in the future.

November 18, 2015

I don't use a lot of conditioner in my hair and I only confirmation it once or twice a week. This conditioner brings my hair back to life. I barely had any knots when brushing my hair. It leaves a silk soft feeling when it drys. I feel like it helps my hair with all the heat I put it through daily.

December 01, 2014

I have unruly hair if you will. I am biracial- black/hispanic so my hair thinks it can have a mind of its own. It is naturally curly but I color my hair so its super dry. My hair breaks off easily. you cannot imagine the times I've screamed in the shower because so much hair just falls out. Pantene has not solved my problems completely but it has defintely helped improve my hair condition. My hair now has more life; my curls are more bouncy and my colored hair looks healthy and it breaks less. I am definitely going to continue using this product because Lord knows I need to take care of my hair.

July 23, 2014

i use this for my lil guy to make sure his curls get the right moisturizer.. works well .. only hair wash ive ever used for him

April 29, 2013

I truly do love this conditioner ever since I stopped using shampoo on my hair. Great coverage and helps to make my hair feel soft and more managable. Just wish I could buy it in Canada :(