• Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Smooth conditioner
  • Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Smooth conditioner

Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Smooth conditioner Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 539 in Conditioner

July 15, 2016

Habituellement j'achète mon revitalisant au salon de coiffure. J'ai été agréablement surprise de ce produit. Ayant les cheveux frisés, j'ai beaucoup de difgiculté avec les frisotis et ce produit était meilleur que d'autres vendus en grande surface!!! Pour le prix c'est une bonne qualité.

June 03, 2016

I have really frizzy hair and I'm always on the lookout for new and improved frizz tamers. Pantene Intense Smooth does a really great job to tame my frizz. Before I bought this product I researched online and people complained that it doesn't eliminate knots. For me this product is awesome for frizz and doesn't make my hair completely knot free but the benefits out way this small issue.

May 03, 2016

I have extremely thick, curly long hair. I have always had to put so much product in my hair just to help tame the fri and poofiness. I was pleasantly surprised with the Pantene intense smooth conditioner. It left my hair soft and shiny, without making it greasy. I noticed a huge difference in my hair once I started to use the combo (shampoo as well). I don't need to put as many products in my hair and my frizz has never been so tamed. I'm looking forward to the summer months using this shampoo. Thanks to all the humidity we have here. Thanks bzzagent for letting me try it for free, in return for an honest review.

April 26, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive a full size bottle of this conditioner for free from BzzAgent for testing. I love this conditioner, it smells amazing and has a silky luxurious feel. I did not need to use alot to have my hair feeling soft, smooth and tangle free. I can finally run my fingers through my hair again. After the first use, i noticed right away that my hair felt lightweight not heavy and more manageable with less frizz. I continue to notice improvements in my hair after each wash. I finally love my hair again and continue to receive alot of compliments. I will definitely buy this conditioner once my bottle runs out.

April 22, 2016

Was pleasantly surprised with how well the product worked out. It didn't leave my hair feeling dried out. Most products that say they help with fizz leave your Hair feeling like straw. The conditioner felt much nicer than most and smoothed my hair out. Had a nice smell to it, not too strong. I have naturally curly hair and helped to define them.

March 24, 2016

Ce conditionneur, combiné au shampooing Intense Smooth, a mis fin a mes frisottis et a rendu mes cheveux vraiment doux. J'ai les cheveux frisé que je laisse sécher ´a l'air libre alors j'ai l'habitude des frisottis mais maintenant jai un moyen de les combattres.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs