Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Age Defy Advanced Thickening Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1430 out of 2308 in Hair Care

February 27, 2017

I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and notice that my hair is not as thick and lustrous as it was prior to pregnancy so when I seen the Pantene Age defy Advanced Thickening Treatment I was excited. I have been using this product exclusively for a week and although I have only noticed a very slight thickening of the hair I have noticed my hair looks more healthier and shinier which was enough for me to run out and purchase another bottle. Since I am in my late thirties I am also considering purchasing the Pantene Age Defy shampoo and conditioner to see if they will work just as good.

April 23, 2015

I have thinning hair, and I was really hoping that this would make a difference. I even gave it a bit of time, and used it for about 6 months. But I really didn't see any difference in my hair, so I stopped buying it. I'm disappointed.

August 22, 2013

I like this product. Really works - hair just seems to have more volume and looks great. Very light. nice smell, you can hardly tell you have it on but hair really does look thicker!