Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #510 out of 2160 in Hair Care

August 30, 2015

Leaves my hair feeling very silky and smooth and smelling excellent! Always feels healthy after using Pantene.

January 06, 2015

I have bleach blonde hair. This made my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down or looking greasy!

January 06, 2015

First up, I have long, fine to medium, straight, non-dyed hair. It's usually manageable so I'm not too picky about what I use to wash my hair.

With conditioners, the biggest test comes when I wash it off my hair. Unfortunately, many conditioners cause a lot of suds that clog up the drain, and rinsing them away is no fun. (That's why I usually opt for 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner, since they don't produce too many suds while rinsing.) With Pantene's Pro-V Ultimate 10 Conditioner, there were less suds when rinsing than usual. I also found it easier to wash off all the conditioner from my hair.

When my hair is dry, I didn't find any noticeable difference between using this product and my previous shampoos & conditioners. It felt the same, with no more (or less) flyaways than usual, and it didn't resist becoming flat from grease or sweat any more than usual.

Overall, while the Ultimate 10's shampoo and conditioner performed better than the average combo I've tried, I felt slightly disappointed by the Pantene brand because of my past experience with its sister line, Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light, which I found was at least as good as this line in every regard.

November 24, 2014

Soft, silky, glossy and manageable hair is what I observed right after blow drying my hair. I love how the conditioner pampers my hair. However, by the end of the day my hair is matte, greasy, heavy, and weighted down. I think this conditioner is too thick and rich for my oil hair.

November 24, 2014

This conditioner is the perfect companion to the Pro-V Ulitmate 10 Shampoo. It has a great texture, thicker than the shampoo but still very silky. It coats the hair so well and is wonderful to leave on for a minute or so. When you rise it off, your hair feels like it comes alive in a silky, wonderful glow. It smells great and feels even greater!

October 09, 2014

I product tested this and was excited by the benefits listed but it let me done.

After using the shampoo of this collection this conditioner was a life saving in comparison. But not praise worthy in comparison to other conditioners. It helped bring life and smoothness back to my hair after the shampoo felt like it dried it out completely. After drying it my hair remained smooth but slightly weighed down. Strangely it seemed that the more the day progressed the better it made my hair feel. But as soon as I rewashed it the cycle would begin again. Perhaps this would be recommend for those who wash their hair at night rather than the morning.

October 07, 2014

Product tested this stuff.
Here is a haiku about the conditioner

Nope nope nope nope nope
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
nope nope nope nope nope

At least it smells good

September 30, 2014

Pantene BB Conditioner Leaves it light. Light and fluffy that is. No weighing down my locks this time. The Pantene pro-v ultimate 10 conditioner rinses out well leaving my hair feeling soft. No greasy or oily residue left to speak of. A great scent and my ends are loving it. After just a week I don't notice split ends as much since using this conditioner. Feels super lush and not dried out. I'm loving it!

September 26, 2014

Rich & Creamy but not Greasy

This condition is fab... nice & luxurious but doesn't leave my hair limp or greasy. I use a small amount of it each day on my mid-length hair and for a deep condition I left it on overnight with my hair braided for some extra pampering. My hair is already saying thank you!

September 22, 2014

This conditioner Leaves my hair detangled, my curls bouncy and less frizzy. The coniditoner creates soft and manageable hair

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag