Parents Choice Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

June 12, 2016

I picked this up by accident one time thinking that it was the johnsons one and didn't realize until I got home. I tried it and it seems to be pretty much the same as the higher priced brand. It mad my sons hair super soft and it smelled so nice, I will defiantly buy this again.

February 17, 2016

Parents Choice Baby Shampoo, price is great but i find i have to use more of it and find it more watered down than the name brand, scent is great. Great for a budget

January 30, 2015

It's Walmart's version of Johnson's and it's okay to use, but you tend to have to use a little more with this brand. It has a thin consistency like water. It gets the job done, but you use twice the amount.

January 06, 2015

It's cheaper then the named brand stuff and smells just as nice. I like the size of bottle you get. It's just as easy on the baby's skin as all the bigger brand name stuff out there.

September 08, 2014

I didn't like that product for the only reason that when I wash my kids I like them to smell good, but with that parent choice baby shampoo there was not a lot a scent after.

October 17, 2013

Tear-free baby wash
Mild cleanser for use on baby's sensitive skin and hair