Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Mist
Good

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Mist Reviews

Ranked #1729 out of 2239 in Hair Care

January 17, 2011

If you look in my bathroom cabinet, you would think I was a spokesperson for Paul Mitchell. I love their products! I've never used one that I didn't like & the moisture mist is no different. My hair gets dry & static-y in the winter & a hairdresser friend of mine told me about this product & I love it! I use it on my hair every time I wash it & I've definitely noticed my hair isn't as dry & definitely not as static-y. It's also great to use if you have dry skin..I spray some on my face after I use face wash & it keeps the moisture in & also it's great to use throughout the day if your face needs a little pick me up.

January 09, 2007

I was given this product by a friend who is a hair and makeup stylist on Broadway, so I trust her hands-down with my beauty needs. Needless to say, she was right on about this product! It is a fantastic leave-in conditioner for when you've exposed your hair to too much heath or chemicals. Even my baby fine hair doesn't look greasy when I use it.

It can also be used as an all-over body moisturizer and my suggestion is to keep a bottle in the fridge during the summer. Nothing feels better than spritzing yourself with a chilled moisturizer that will leave your skin glowing!

MFost added a new review for
    Folgers Mountain Grown

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    FREEBIES BBZ

dorgar added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

dorgar added a new review for
    Old El Paso Chili Seasoning

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Waist trainers!!