PC Candy Cane Chocolate Fudge Crackle Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 437 in Ice Cream

March 15, 2017

I love candy canes and chocolate fudge so this was something I HAD to try! Overall the flavour was ok, I found the peppermint taste slightly too much every now and then. The chocolate fudge was enjoyable for the most part. Probably wouldn't purchase again.

February 13, 2017

This ice cream is "okay sometimes the mint in it can be a little much.
    Im glad this stuff only comes out once a year and I get that one chance to eat it other than that it's okay for price and is sold as superstore

February 13, 2017

It is surprisingly good. Not too much candy cane chunks, which is good, but plenty of mint flavour. Nice chocolate canes is for chocolate lovers. Cream quality and no gummy texture. We had a blast X'mas sales in one of Loblaws store around Toronto this winter and we enjoyed a great deal of this ice cream. You might say it is the best chocolate mint ice cream at $1/1.5L.(regular price is $5-7)

February 02, 2017

One of my absolute favourites! One of the best things about the Christmas season. I can't wait for the first time I see it on the shelf each year. We always serve it with pie at Christmas dinner.

April 07, 2016

It is not Christmas without buying this ice cream plain and simple! It is just ok for quality and the price is a bit on the steep side but it's a must buy during the holidays. One or two servings is enough for me per season though.

March 16, 2016

By far the best candy cane ice cream on the market, great big chunks of chocolate and candy cane in a creamy ice cream, I wish they sold it all year round its a constant in the freezer at christmas time

February 18, 2016

for 5 bucks this is such a good ice cream! candy cane! I used to get these every year for Christmas time, and now unfortunately I can't have any sugar but they were so amazing I still get excited when they come out

February 18, 2016

It just isn't Christmas without this ice cream. Eating this during the holday season has been tradition in my family for quite a few years now. There are other brands of candy cane ice cream, but this seems to be the only one with chocolate in it too. The chocolate fudge crackle is super unique. it tastes like semi-sweet chocolate, but had an incredible crunch to it. I highly recommend this ice cream and can't wait for it to come out in stores every Christmas.

January 27, 2016

My boyfriend bought this Ice cream and we both felt like there was to many candy canes in it that it basically tasted like we were eating pure candy canes and no icecream

January 25, 2016

This is my favourite ice cream!! I always look forward to Christmas so I can finally get it!