PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie
Good

PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

These are the next best thing compared to home baked cookies. They taste buttery and have the perfect texture. The milk chocolate chips in the cookie make it all the better. They are 1.97 all of the time. Which makes this the best price for cookies, and they taste better than any of the expensive brand competitors

July 23, 2016

I don't have time to make my own cookies, these taste better than any other store bought cookie on the market. Crumbly, chocolate-y, and light weight.

July 21, 2016

These are probably my favourite store bought chocolate chip cookies! I love crunchy cookies as apposed to chewy ones. They chunks of chocolate are so big and delicious.. these make for a great snack!

April 06, 2016

These are one of my favourite sweet treats and I'm not a huge fan of store bought cookies but these are soooo good. The chocolate chips that are used in these are really good and I think that's why they are so good. These are priced very well at dominion and the whole family loves them too.

March 20, 2016

For boxes of cookies these are the best. Every tho they are crumbly yes but great with a glass of milk! I vuys them every times I goes Dominion which is 2 ans a half hrs away from me.

February 03, 2016

These are delicious! Although I usually make my own cookies, these are my go to when I have a craving but too lazy to bake. They are super crunchy and have the just the right amount of chocolate chunks in them. They are usually on sale too, even better.

January 29, 2016

These are the best chocolate chip cookies !
so GOOD ! :)

January 26, 2016

These are the best pre packaged chocolate chip cookies around! Each cookie is stuffed with lots of big chocolate chips. The cookies are so sweet and flavourful.

Perfect to dunk in coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Just don't dunk them to long or you will have a soggy mess and you will loose your cookie in the cup ;-)

These are affordable and a bit hit with kids and adults a like.

January 03, 2016

Un beau gros pêcher mignon de gourmandise ouf quel bon biscuit moelleux à la perfection plein de pépites de chocolat et un goût HUM délicieux . souvent en vente en épicerie donc ça ne vaut pas la peine de s'en priver . Moi pour qu'il soit encore plus onctueux, je le met 8 secondes au micro-onde .

July 29, 2015

One of the best chocolate chip cookies I have had! They're yummy! The chocolate is different from other chocolates in chocolate chip cookies.