PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie
Good

PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 2327 in Grocery

February 17, 2017

This is my family's go to packaged cookie! I have to hide them from the kids so I can have one occasionally :)
    They are reasonably priced. We have never been disappointed with their flavour.

February 07, 2017

These have legit been my favorite chocolate chip cookie since I was a teenager! They are packed full of flavour and so delicious. Its hard to describe just how good these are, the chocolate is rich and creamy and the cookie itself tastes like its homemade! I love that you don't have go to Superstore to find them, Shoppers sells them too!!

February 07, 2017

I am a chips ahoy kinda girl, but i have resorted to these, when mine werent on sale. I wasnt a big fan of them, and i dont know if its because im use to the other brand, but i didnt find the batter of the cookie to be very sweet, and the chocolate chips were super rich, almost tasted like dark chocolate. It was to rich for me.

February 06, 2017

PC is personally my go-to brand because of the range of high quality tasty products they have available in my preferred grocery stores; they don't use artificial colors or flavors in ANY of their products and the price is always great. These cookies have been a life-time favourite for me and knowing they're all natural and made with real creamery butter (plus a TON of chocolate chips) is what gets these in the cart every grocery trip. Definitely recommend.

January 07, 2017

The PC line of goods is excellent and these cookies are proof of that. Loaded with rich chocolate chips, these cookies really are decadent! The price is right too.

October 05, 2016

These are the next best thing compared to home baked cookies. They taste buttery and have the perfect texture. The milk chocolate chips in the cookie make it all the better. They are 1.97 all of the time. Which makes this the best price for cookies, and they taste better than any of the expensive brand competitors

July 23, 2016

I don't have time to make my own cookies, these taste better than any other store bought cookie on the market. Crumbly, chocolate-y, and light weight.

July 21, 2016

These are probably my favourite store bought chocolate chip cookies! I love crunchy cookies as apposed to chewy ones. They chunks of chocolate are so big and delicious.. these make for a great snack!

April 06, 2016

These are one of my favourite sweet treats and I'm not a huge fan of store bought cookies but these are soooo good. The chocolate chips that are used in these are really good and I think that's why they are so good. These are priced very well at dominion and the whole family loves them too.

March 20, 2016

For boxes of cookies these are the best. Every tho they are crumbly yes but great with a glass of milk! I vuys them every times I goes Dominion which is 2 ans a half hrs away from me.