• Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel
  • Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel

Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 06, 2016

I think I will buy this stuff forever! This is different from most exfoliating products as its not gritty-it's actually very very gentle. And I have very sensitive skin and it works great for me; no irritation. And you can actually see the dead skin layers coming off! Sounds kind of gross but that's how you know it is working and your skin feels so smooth after. I've never seen anything like it before. You can just tell there is a freshness to your skin after using it. I went online and got in around $30 or so. It's usually more expensive in the stores. I stock up on this and cannot go without. I have used a lot and I mean a lot of skin care items and for the price this is definitely one of my favorites. I've told people about this and they are amazed when they use it!

May 01, 2016

I love FIRMx peeling gel! It is so gentle on your skin because it does not use harsh abrasive stuff to exfoliate the skin. Because it is so gentle, it does not bother my acne. I have used it 3 times now and have noticed a big difference. It was recommended to me because my make-up would look patchy on my skin and this took care of all my dry skin build-up. Try it!

April 26, 2015

This product is amazing. I love to use on my nose before using a nose strip to remove blackheads, it works wonders.

March 07, 2015

Peter Thomas Roth products are awesome. I have been using them for a while now. I first discovered them on QVC. This peel doesn't irritate your skin and makes your face look so much younger. He honestly uses prime ingredients in his products.

March 07, 2015

I got a sample from Sephora. I have sensitive, dry skin. This stuff is meant to be used after cleansing your skin first. You apply and gently massage this gel into your skin. This stuff rolls away dead skin cells easily. Then rinse well with water. This doesn't irritate my skin. It works really well! It is pricey at $55 for a tube at Sephora. I'm thinking about it...