Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask

Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 524 in Masks

September 13, 2016

One of the best face masks I've ever used! I have super sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all. It went on so smoothly and left my skin soft and clean. My pores were tighter and my skin was overall just brighter and healthier looking. The next morning a pesky blemish I had been trying to get rid of was gone! Amazing results. Love it!

April 20, 2016

Happy that I do not have to liberally apply this mask for it to be effective. My skin is noticeably smoother and more pores are minimized as claimed.

Not sure if the tingly warm sensation is due to my sensitive skin.

The only con with this is that if your sink is white, it will dirty your sink. You will need to wash the mask off of your face as well as off of the sink.

February 22, 2016

I have been on the hunt for a great mud mask for a while now. I have been looking for one that minimizes my pores and leaves me skin looking bright. I’m really hopeful about this face mask .I applied the mask to a just-washed clean face and let it stay on for 10 minutes. It went on creamy and thick, and felt a little cooling. It felt a little tingly in the beginning but then it stopped after a couple of minutes. I was surprised how dark it was on my face. The mask was literally black on my face. I thought it would have been a little diluted but its dark.After 10 minutes the mask never became hard and dry like I’m usually used to with face masks. I washed the mask off with warm water and it had a very creamy-oily feeling to it with a cooling effect. After it was all washed off I splashed cold water on my face to close my pores. I was honestly shocked with how minimized my pores were. I would say 90% of my face looked pore free. Thats a lot better than I was expecting from this face mask. Plus my face is super soft. I definitely had a good experience with this brand and I will continue to look into the brand.

January 25, 2016

A little goes a long way with this mask especially if you use a mask brush or foundation brush to apply it. This mud mask is very purifying and leaves my skin feeling smooth and pampered. This mask is also different from other mud mask available because the irish moor mask does not dry out and flake, it remains comfortable on the skin until removed.

April 28, 2015

In love with Peter Thomas Roth Labs new product: Irish Moor Purifying Black Mask (67$). Redefining this pitch black treatment cleanses, brightens, and leaves your skin crystal clear. This magical potent is heavily infused with rich nutrient, real mud from Ireland's 9000 year old moorland. The purifying black mask has nourishing and refining benefits. Think of this authentic base as a stew of countless botanical minerals, antioxidants, vitamins and phytonutrients which, when combined are proven to soothe, heal and clarify your complexion. This only requires 10 minutes of your time (twice per week). Easily slotted into either mornings or evening skincare routine, it also rinses extremely well. If you are shy away from mud masks, don't write off the Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor in a jar. The fact that it dries soft alone is worth giving it a shot.