Pez Candy Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 1062 in Snacks

May 30, 2016

I can't believe this stuff is still around. I loved it as a kid with all the different containers i could get and I used to trade them with friends. I have not seen them around for years though, or I would buy them for the kids.

May 30, 2016

I remember these as a kid, I could pick them up at the corner store and the candy refills as well. Pez Candy is a classic and you can still buy the candy dispensers today, along with the candy. I was more excited to receive one of these than the actual candy, which is a hard powdered candy, once you bit down, the candy disintegrates. These dispensers come in so many different animated characters. The candy is loaded into the Pez and then you tilt the head back and the candy pops out at the bottom. Every kid needs to experience the Pez Candy. Alot of the classic Pez dispensers are collectibles now.

March 18, 2016

Pez Candy was definitely a childhood favorite. It is a hand held can dispenser that comes in a variety collectable characters suitably for boys and girls. The dispenser is fun to use and you can restock it with pez candy over and over again. The candy itself is a sweet, hard but powdery to the crunch ... pretty much just flavored sugar!

March 18, 2016

I remember these when I was a kid and I know people older than I am enjoyed these as well. The cartoon character shaped candy dispensers release one candy at a time when you tip the "head" back. They are still manufactured and up to date for current characters, such as those from Frozen or Marvel, etc. The candy itself is a standard sugar candy, and the refills in different flavours (such as sour or cola) can be purchased.

September 11, 2015

I used to love these as a kid.. Now my daughter loves them.. Come in a variety of characters & so fun to eat!

June 03, 2015

Been buying these since I was a kid, they are tasty and fun to eat out of the dispenser, such a variety of cool dispensers!

June 03, 2015

These candies are awesome and fun, I always liked you could collect all the Lil things to dispense the candy, my favorite flavour for these candies was always the pink ones!

April 28, 2015

The thing i'm surprised about this, is that the candy still exists and you are able to still buy it and the packs. I loved these as a kid and always wanted to buy these candies. I really liked playing with the pez dispenser and looking at the candy that pop out. Such a classic candy.

April 28, 2015

J'adore les Pez candy. Plusieurs saveurs sont offertes et ont vraiment bon goût! Le distributeur et le format dans lequel il est proposé fait en sorte qu'il s'apporte facilement. De plus, il y a plusieurs distributeurs à collectionner!!! Il fesait partie de mon enfance et fait encore partie de ma vie. Prendre un bonbon du distributeur apporte un brin de folie dans sa journée!!! À essayer!!!

April 28, 2015

I love Pez candy, as a kid I always wanted my mom to buy me one. I love all the different Characters that they have as the Pez dispensers. Yummy little candies , fun to eat!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends