PhillySwirl Swirl Stix Italian Ice Swirl Bars

PhillySwirl Swirl Stix Italian Ice Swirl Bars Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 01, 2016

My mother in law made me try these after she bought them for such an amazing price at Costco. There are so many in the box and so many flavours. They all taste exactly how described and so refreshing in the summer. My son loves the cotton candy one.

July 15, 2015

We got these as a treat one evening, and my children really enjoy them.

March 20, 2015

My best friend got these on a whim one day after finding them at our local grocery store, No Frills. They are so tasty and fun! They're more flavourful, and a bit "creamier" than a popsicle, but not quite ice cream. They are all natural, and have no dairy.

March 15, 2015

These bars are a nice change from the traditional dairy sticks. They are so tasty and come in a variety of different flavors. Non dairy and fat free.

March 15, 2015

Every summer we get a box or two of these. The flavours are really good.

March 15, 2015

They taste awesome and good and the mystery flavoured one is really delicious! I love the mystery flavoured one! I love all of the other flavours too! (reviewed by my Daughter)

March 15, 2015

We purchase these bars every summer when we head to the States. Such delicious flavours to choose from. They melt slowly and are a refreshing treat. Perfect treat for people looking for a product that 's fat free, dairy free and gluten free. I wish that I could find them here in Canada.