Philosophy Time in a Bottle for Eyes
Good

Philosophy Time in a Bottle for Eyes Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 337 in Eye Cream

If you have under eye bags, look no further!  Philosophy Time in a Bottle for Eyes brightens, tightens and smoothes the appearance of the delicate eye contour to help you look more energized and awake.

• The dna renewal complex helps promote skin's natural renewal and protection processes.
  • Average Price:  $72.00

September 09, 2014

I'm always trying out new eye creams to help out the dark under-eye area. This is another one that I didn't see results from. (This one doesn't have any shimmery qualities that some have.) Given the price I would say that it had no better effect than any other cheaper eye product, so I wouldn't spend more on this. Since very few eye products show results on me, my negative review for this is actually more to do with the product. I thought the consistency was too runny and coupled with the pump of the bottle, it shot out too much product and literally would shoot a stream of it around the room totally missing my hand some of the time. I ended up wasting product b/c too much would come out of the pump.

April 09, 2014

This one's hot off the press from Philosophy and it could not have come at a better time. Lately my bags have been so huge and puffy you'd think I never sleep. Actually I don't, with 2 kids 2 and under.

This is great for instantly reducing under eye puffiness. I still have my fine lines but I'd rather that than puffy under eyes. The product feels cool when you first put it on and then it feels like it sort of tightens things up. I have tried too many eye creams to count, most of which don't do much. But this one actually works. That's probably why it's $72 for 15 ml. That's pretty steep. But if you really hate having bags, it just might be worth it to you.

Disclosure: I received a free sample from the brand

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
    White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
    Foundation