Physician's Formula Argan Wear Mascara
Good

Physician's Formula Argan Wear Mascara Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 815 in Mascara

June 09, 2016

For the price I do not recommend. It has an amazing scent that I appreciate, but it does not hold a curl well for me and does not give me the dramatic lashes that I look for. This would most likely be suitable for gals with already curly eyelashes that only want a natural boost to frame their eyes.

May 15, 2016

I typically do not buy Physician's Formula products because I find it to be very pricey for a drugstore brand. I did like this mascara. The formula was wet but not overly so and had a slight shimmer due to the argan oil. I applied several coats and it gave a good lengthening look but did not add any volume to my thin sparse lashes. It did smudge quite a bit during application because the formula is wet / slightly oily. It definitely did not clump whatsoever. If you like a lengthening look you will like this product. The lashes really do feel nourished. I didn't wear it enough to tell if it made any long term improvements in terms of strength and softness to the lashes but it certainly felt nice when I wore it. I might repurchase but only if it's on sale.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating