Physician's Formula Argan Wear Mascara
Good

Physician's Formula Argan Wear Mascara Reviews

Ranked #305 out of 773 in Mascara

June 09, 2016

For the price I do not recommend. It has an amazing scent that I appreciate, but it does not hold a curl well for me and does not give me the dramatic lashes that I look for. This would most likely be suitable for gals with already curly eyelashes that only want a natural boost to frame their eyes.

May 15, 2016

I typically do not buy Physician's Formula products because I find it to be very pricey for a drugstore brand. I did like this mascara. The formula was wet but not overly so and had a slight shimmer due to the argan oil. I applied several coats and it gave a good lengthening look but did not add any volume to my thin sparse lashes. It did smudge quite a bit during application because the formula is wet / slightly oily. It definitely did not clump whatsoever. If you like a lengthening look you will like this product. The lashes really do feel nourished. I didn't wear it enough to tell if it made any long term improvements in terms of strength and softness to the lashes but it certainly felt nice when I wore it. I might repurchase but only if it's on sale.